💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Popstars Metacritic Average Scores

Quark

Featured Posts

o<(0_0)>o

This is a list of the average scores in Metacritic of some popstars/popular artists.

NOTES: Only includes main studio albums or considered main studio albums and artists that have more than one album. Older artists and some newer artists are not included because they are missing many metacritic scores from older albums.

Rank. Artist- Score (# of albums)

1. Lorde- 85 (2 albums)

2. Kanye West- 81.67 (8 albums)

3. Drake- 75.25 (4 albums)

4. Taylor Swift- 75 (5 albums)

5. Beyonce- 74 (6 albums), Arianna Grande- 74 (3 albums) TIE

6. Adele- 73 (3 albums), Lana Del Rey- 73 (4 albums) TIE

7. Pink- 70 (6 albums), Fifth Harmony- 70 (3 albums) TIE

8. Lady Gaga-69.6 (5 albums)

9. Rihanna-68.6 (6 albums)

10. Justin Timerlake- 68 (4 albums)

11. Bruno Mars- 67 (3 albums), Demi Lovato- 67 (5 albums), Sam Smith- 67 (2 albums) TIE

12. Kesha-66.66 (3 albums)

13. Justin Bieber-66 (4 albums),  Nicki Minaj- 66 (3 albums), Eminem- 66 (7 albums) TIE

14. Ed Sheeran- 65 (3 albums)

15. Britney Spears- 64 (8 albums),  Selena Gomez-64 (3 albums),  One Direction- 64 (5 albums) TIE

16. Gwen Stefani- 63 (4 albums)

17. Pitbul- 63 (5 albums)

18. Black Eyed Peas- 59 (5 albums)

19. Miley Cyrus- 58.8 (5 albums)

20. Christina Aguilera- 58 (5 albums)

21. Fergie- 56 (2 albums)

22. Katy Perry- 53 (4 albums)

23. Jennifer Lopez- 52 (8 albums)

sethrb101

Lorde getting that deserved spot, I see :whitney:

But Gaga's should be higher and seeing Fifth Harmony ABOVE her is a national embarrassment.

#Gaga2020

duckworth
12 minutes ago, sethrb101 said:

But Gaga's should be higher and seeing Fifth Harmony ABOVE her is a national embarrassment.

LG6 #RADIOISOURS ATTA DO THAT. :pray:

Kanye's is so impressive! 8 albums, and the average is so high. 

wtf @ Fifth Harmony having such a high score lmao

BLACKOUTbritney
5 minutes ago, neptugne said:

Kanye's is so impressive! 8 albums, and the average is so high. 

wtf @ Fifth Harmony having such a high score lmao

Only because they get like 7 reviews for the albums while other artists get 25+ :air: 

joanoflark

The fact that Kanye West has been consistently great throughout his career is impressive. I don't care what y'all have to say about him, the man is a genius. 

1 hour ago, sethrb101 said:

Gaga does deserve to be higher. Many reviews critic her career and personality instead of the music itself.

Wisdomless1

10 hours ago, fayecuntaway said:

The fact that Kanye West has been consistently great throughout his career is impressive. I don't care what y'all have to say about him, the man is a genius. 

This. I was like, damn, I hate him, but that don't mean I can't respect it.

Inferno

Gaga would be higher if they didn't include The Fame Remix album. Which was always so odd to me considering I have never once, for any other major pop artist, seen metacritic include a remix album in their score.

Stan Is My Name
On ‎1‎/‎6‎/‎2018 at 8:58 PM, Quark said:

Gaga does deserve to be higher. Many reviews critic her career and personality instead of the music itself.

this but a thousand times. Scream it from the rooftops!

Haroon is coming to kill me D:

3 hours ago, Stan Is My Name said:

this but a thousand times. Scream it from the rooftops!

Critics say things like " she can't find inspiration and she doesn't feel genuine" when she literary is saying Joanne is about herself and her family. Or, "She can't find her sound, and keeps changing genres", when they praise artists like Beyonce and Taylor for the same things.

Inferno
21 minutes ago, Quark said:

Critics say things like " she can't find inspiration and she doesn't feel genuine" when she literary is saying Joanne is about herself and her family. Or, "She can't find her sound, and keeps changing genres", when they praise artists like Beyonce and Taylor for the same things.

Seriously. I mean ARTPOP was her weakest effort, but the vast majority of critiques completely centered on her status as a relevant celebrity figure and mentioned the music as a sidebar. It makes me so aggravated to see that the majority of Lady Gaga reviews are done by people who hold an obvious amount of contempt for her existence in popular culture meanwhile Beyonce or Taylor Swift and even Katy Perry are often talked up. Its like no one acknowledges this hypocrisy.

Archived