đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Dua Lipa Apologizes For Using N Word in Cover

Irrelevant

Featured Posts

Melech
9 hours ago, Cruzifix said:

So what is an indicator of being white? What makes a person white, aside from their Skin color? Especially in a way where we can pick and choose who gets crucified and labeled a racist white pig, and who doesn’t?

Idk, but dua lipa is white. And so are white Muslims in the Balkan 

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 hours ago, Borislshere said:

Like it matters if it’s in a  song if they’re still using it in conversations. :saladga: 

Music is available worldwide on internet, conversations are private

Borislshere
49 minutes ago, LM said:

Music is available worldwide on internet, conversations are private

Not true but believe what you will. :triggered:

Grigio Guy
8 hours ago, Melech said:

Idk, but dua lipa is white. And so are white Muslims in the Balkan 

Lol ok. Because that definitely backs up people’s arguments.

Religion is a product to sell.

NCgaga
16 hours ago, Borislshere said:

So when gays stop saying f*ggot, people are just going to stop using it? When women stop referring to each other as b*tch, people are just going to stop using it? Shall I continue? The demographic to the artists you listed are mainly black Americans. The word is being used primarily within our own community so therefore we’re still not to blame. Start holding white people accountable for their actions. If you know a word isn’t supposed to be used by you, don’t use it. You have a brain. I wouldn’t go blaming gay people for straight people saying f*g or f*ggot because that’s just illogical. If you’re still confused on the issue I suggest you ( and any other non black person who shares your views) check out this article. https://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/us_5a0a025ce4b0b17ffcdf9d67

You are so ignorant and hypocritical. No- people won’t stop being hateful. But when impressionable black artists stop normalizing it for their audience to use, then you will hear the word used less and less.  I don’t use the N word. I don’t use the F word. When I became and adult- I took accountability for my actions and did my part to make this world a better place by not using the word. Oh you mad at Dua Lipa for quoting a rap song in the same context? Oh you mad at the Paul Brothers again, for quoting a rap song using the n word in the same context as the rapper. Until blind people like you take accountability for your actions, and make black celebrities who still normalize the word, take accountability, you will see no change. 

Stay mad, hypocrite. 

Borislshere
2 minutes ago, NCgaga said:

Oh you mad at Dua Lipa for quoting a rap song in the same context? Oh you mad at the Paul Brothers again, for quoting a rap song using the n word in the same context as the rapper. Until blind people like you take accountability for your actions, and make black celebrities who still normalize the word, take accountability, you will see no change. 

Stay mad, hypocrite. 

How am I mad? :ladyhaha: Mad would be "dragging" them on twitter, Mad would be attacking any of the people you listed yet all my responses have been on educating why it's bad to use the word. I honestly didn't care about Dua saying it cause she actually showed remorse. My whole time in this thread has been more so aimed towards ignorant ggd members. If that's what you consider mad the you need to reevaluate a few things :laughga:  

Ok, so saying the N word is indeed an issue and I agree with the reasons why and I will defend it always.

That being said, I just listened to the cover and I mean she doesn't even mouth the whole thing, she was young and she has apologized for it :poot: She is woke and fights the good fight. She knows it was wrong, she apologized. Accept it and move on. 

Justin Bieber said the word years ago, has been a douche in multiple ocassions and no one is cancelling him. But it's more fun to cause drama with Dua and cancel her cause she's a girl :neyde:

King J

Oh GOD.

Dua Lipa X H&M Christmas Ad Confirmed 

Rowt ay soyng aybouwt yer eyesh, ayt ay sliysche ohf cherreh pye. Eye crei'd awl noiyght.

Archived