💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Dua Lipa Apologizes For Using N Word in Cover

Irrelevant

Featured Posts

Craven Moorecox

On the behalf of all african americans I announce that Dua Lipa is forgiven as long as she continues to make bops. As soon as she stops, she will be physically dragged as if she was the Witness album.

Problem solved:sis:

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Catnikko

This is ****ing stupid, if you don't want anyone to say it then don't put it in a song? 

She didn't say it to anyone in a negative way so why does anyone care? (and yes i can have an opinion, im black)

Actual patient

Torsoface
1 minute ago, Unbeweavable said:

This is ****ing stupid, if you don't want anyone to say it then don't put it in a song? 

She didn't say it to anyone in a negative way so why does anyone care? (and yes i can have an opinion, im black)

The GGD white homos(tm) will attack you in any second now :triggered::poot:

I find it interesting how quickly people can forgive and overlook certain behaviors in people they prefer or look up to as opposed to forgiving similar actions when committed by those they actively dislike. :oprah:

Glad she apologized, hope she's educated herself since this tone deaf cover, but nobody's perfect.

❤ x ❤

RAMROD
17 minutes ago, Versace said:

Just as it is bad to use racial slurs it is also bad to hold grudges and not forgive a person (albeit different levels of "bad") for attempting a certain mistake for the first time, no matter how offended you got. After all the point of not using racial slurs is to act humane and the act of not forgiving when you can (while can may be subjective in different situations) is far from humane. The girl's intentions are not ill after all. 

It’s not up to me, man :giggle:

20 minutes ago, Borisapillar said:

Oh, calm down.

I will keep this in mind so I can say this same line to you the next time someone called you the F word and you get offended or threatened by it. 👍🏼

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Cuchulainn

White people shouldnt use that word but if she’s just covering a song I don’t really see the issue? Why censor art?

39 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

Also if you are white person, you have no place to say that everybody makes mistakes and this need to forgiven that easily, you are not the one that getting offended :toofunny:

Well I'm black and I forgive her she is a good person from the interviews I've seen of her plus I think she just got carried away with the song but at the same time realise on time and didn't finish saying it...

And second she was 19 and we all did sh*t when we were young but she didn't finish the world so I don't see any problem here...also she apologised. What else? :huh:

What if tomorrow I see you again? Should I say that I used to love you?

15 minutes ago, Cuchulainn said:

White people shouldnt use that word but if she’s just covering a song I don’t really see the issue? Why censor art?

Cultural appropriation:huh: I'm guessing:ladyhaha:

No but seriously it's one thing when a black person says it and other when someone that's not black say it.

What if tomorrow I see you again? Should I say that I used to love you?

RAMROD
3 minutes ago, Eddie said:

Well I'm black and I forgive her she is a good person from the interviews I've seen of her plus I think she just got carried away with the song but at the same time realise on time and didn't finish saying it...

And second she was 19 and we all did sh*t when we were young but she didn't finish the world so I don't see any problem here...also she apologised. What else? :huh:

We will see how this progress. In this day and age, where everyone have social media as platform to soeak their minds, forgiveness doesn’t come easy anymore. 

Some may forgive her, but they have forgiven Iggy too but look where she is at right now

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Irrelevant
1 minute ago, RAMROD said:

Some may forgive her, but they have forgiven Iggy too but look where she is at right now

Imo she's currently in a much better position compared with Iggy at that moment. Iggy kind-of has already gotten a lot of hate and criticism while Dua is all around generally loved. We'll see I guess :/

Spoiler

she is gonna flop if she delivers a filler filled second album tho :triggered:

광야로 걸어가 알아 네 home ground

Grigio Guy
1 hour ago, Borislshere said:

A prime example of a white person owning up to their mistakes and moving forward. When will ggd :triggered:

She’s not white, though. She’s Albanian.

Religion is a product to sell.

KingRedd
37 minutes ago, that juju said:

I find it interesting how quickly people can forgive and overlook certain behaviors in people they prefer or look up to as opposed to forgiving similar actions when committed by those they actively dislike. :oprah:

Glad she apologized, hope she's educated herself since this tone deaf cover, but nobody's perfect.

Piping hot, serve kettles :reductive:

May I Read You? 😎

KingRedd
10 minutes ago, Irrelevant said:

Imo she's currently in a much better position compared with Iggy at that moment. Iggy kind-of has already gotten a lot of hate and criticism while Dua is all around generally loved. We'll see I guess :/

Reveal hidden contents

she is gonna flop if she delivers a filler filled second album tho :triggered:

Saying the n-word didn’t kill Iggy off, her speaking in tongue freestyle did. 

May I Read You? 😎

Archived