Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Charlie Puth Delays Album 4 Months

DiscoHeaven23

Featured Posts

Pray4FameGa

For some reason this is hilarious to me, like he's just decided now 2 weeks away from release that he needs 4 months. :ladyhaha:

ItsTommyBitch

Hopefully its retitled in that time, "voicenotes" is an atrocity that cannot be forgiven :smh: 

私自身もこの世の中も誰もかれもが, どんなに華やかな人生でも, どんなに悲惨な人生でも, いつかは変貌し, 破壊され、消滅してしまう. すべてがもともとこの世に存在しない一瞬の幻想なのだから

HausOfMark
5 hours ago, GagaEffect said:

Omg poor fans. Imagine if Gaga did that to us. 

Fall Out Boy did it to me. Their album was supposed to come out in September but now coming out in 2 weeks from now. 

-Mark

elijahfan
5 hours ago, Pray4FameGa said:

For some reason this is hilarious to me, like he's just decided now 2 weeks away from release that he needs 4 months. :ladyhaha:

Fairly sure there's a good reason, sis

alextruper17
4 minutes ago, HausOfMark said:

Fall Out Boy did it to me. Their album was supposed to come out in September but now coming out in 2 weeks from now

Inb4 a new delay is announced. 

Miss Americana & The Heartbreak Prince

WildAmerican

Ehh whatever, I think he's producing the whole thing himself, so I'd cut him some slack. Plus the three songs he's released from it so far are miles better than any of his other songs, so if he needs more time, let him have it.

7 minutes ago, HausOfMark said:

Fall Out Boy did it to me. Their album was supposed to come out in September but now coming out in 2 weeks from now. 

The only good thing about it is that I had more time to paint my entire house purple :tony:

3 minutes ago, alextruper17 said:

Inb4 a new delay is announced. 

DONT YOU EVEN DARE :madge:

NIghtmareElm

Don't labels have due dates for artists?  I know movie studios have due dates for when a movie has to be done filming.  

RAMROD
Just now, NIghtmareElm said:

Don't labels have due dates for artists?  I know movie studios have due dates for when a movie has to be done filming.  

Artists can asked label to extend the due or the label itself would do that for some reasons,

Like when Guns N Roses always delaying the Chinese Democracy (2008) album for 15 years becuase Axl Rose asked them to, whilst the label keep throwing money at them for recording songs, their last album prior to this was released in 1993

Or when Whitney was got into coke addiction, and needed rehab, the recording process for I Look To You, that is followed up album for Just Whitney (2002) was halted and only resumed in 2007.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Archived