JT messed up big time

Pray4FameGa

Featured Posts

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Decodekid
19 minutes ago, Pray4FameGa said:

the random BTW-ball esque bridge (:what:).

:air:

Im Harol don't tell anyone

SCHEISSEMONTRE

First time I heard it sounded like two metal items scratching each other. All the song is scratchy electronic noises, and to me it’s sounds like something that nobody else wants to hear.

Mychal

freebit

Isn't he releasing like, 4 songs or whatever before the album drops? He'll probably find something that sticks.

It's giving me such schadenfeude that he's getting dragged like a female pop star would by some publications - keyword some because obviously he's still getting praised to the heavens by places like The Guardian etc for this dross, even with that problematic video in these ~woke~ times.

13 minutes ago, Morphine Prince said:

I must be the only one on this site who actually likes the song lol. 

I don't find it excessively horrific. I just think it's kind of boring after like 1 minute. Otherwise the song is a cute listen :selena:

hoeslay

I just heard it and I actually like it. Y'all are too much. I do think it's a poor first single choice though.

brit4ever

To think it was produced by the producers of Future Sex/Love Sounds and Blackout........ :awkney: 

thierryrreiht

http://www.vulture.com/2018/01/justin-timberlakes-filthy-isnt-especially-filthy.html

This article is gold

It makes “Filthy” look about as sultry as celery stalks. He’s phoning it in, and honestly I’d rather hear him brick on an ill-advised genre experiment than serving up reductions of his own hooks. “Filthy” feels designed specifically to be performed live, and it’s not lost on me that the release of Man of the Woods is tethered to the same weekend Justin Timberlake will perform at the Super Bowl. It’s shrewd halftime-show fodder that makes me respect last year’s performer Lady Gaga all the more for wheeling into the big show right on the heels of the rhinestone and ten-gallon-hat vibes of Joanne and making damn sure half the United States sat through “Million Reasons.”

SychosSoChic

Jesus ok fine lemme listen to it.

- Just started, this beat is fuqin tired

- What is he even saying?

- Seriously, the Robot is dancing like a crab, and we're halfway through, what are the lyrics? :awkney:

- Wtf is happening I didn't open P*rnhub did I? :emma:

Ok I'm done.

It was awful. Janet Jackson did not lose her career so he could release this mess of an attempt at Daft Punk funk pop, without the Daft Punk.

Life ain't Hollywood for any one of us.

Am I the only one who actually enjoys it? :selena:

Edit : first listen was good, this song has no replay value :emma:

We don’t really need to talk too much, show each other what we know 🦋

Chromatislaps
55 minutes ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

Janet after casting a spell on him

OharaFh.gif

or Gagz.....Gagz cursed the SBHS performance ever since she graced and slayed the performance :tony: 

OharaFh.gif

Archived