💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

JT messed up big time

Pray4FameGa

Featured Posts

Pray4FameGa

I've listened to Filthy enough now to make it "click" and I have to say I think its ****ing garbage.

Is it the biggest mistep by a major artist ever? 

PI wasn't radio friendly or expected from Gaga but at least it was a great song. He's not even sacrificing commercial success for anything respectful, it's just trash.

I listen to it and cringe, I mean i physically tense up and cringe. WHAT WAS HE THINKING OMG.

And don't get me started on the I, Robot **** video, Christ. :triggered:

EDIT: I feel I should critique the song, to avoid a warning or something. To me the whole song feels like an excuse to use the admittedly catchy & groovy baseline during the chorus. The sound should have been used elsewhere though or just cut from the album. Everything about this song is awful; the production, the weird robotic sounds, the cringe lyrics, the lack of structure, the random BTW-ball esque bridge (:what:).

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LePetitGAGABLover

I agree. Those background electronic/robotic synths hurt my hears, literally. The song is unpleasant to listen to and literally has no chorus. But this is my opinion. If you like it then you do you boo.

Teal Ambition

I really don't know what he was thinking. That video preview he posted with snippets sounded SO promising to me but Filthy was extremely disappointing. I really can't stand it and I can't possibly see this doing well on the radio either. Hopefully the next 3 songs he releases will be better. I'm a big fan but this song really doesn't do it for me.

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

buttsicle

Ew I literally just listened to it for the first time and... :poot:

I have a headache now. So I can only recommend this song to people who want to suffer :poot:

WOOHOO YAHAA

Pray4FameGa
Just now, TROLLGA said:

Ew I literally just listened to it for the first time and... :poot:

I have a headache now. So I can only recommend this song to people who want to suffer :poot:

YES, it is literally guaranteed to cause headaches, i get one every time I listen. :selena:

MaryJaneHolland
3 minutes ago, OBEY said:

Yep and i'm not sorry at all for him

OharaFh.gif

Janet after casting a spell on him

OharaFh.gif

Rudz Xinc

I can't get into the song. I want to. But I just can't. It's just too out of this world, my brain and ears can't process.

Look at those clowns

Fame IV
2 minutes ago, Laceface said:

It's really bad but the public will act like it's god send. What's new 

The public will hate it

A Star is Born ⭐

Archived