💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
musician

The 4 Princess of Pop [Britney, Xtina, Mandy, Jessica 20YRS]

FrankGutz

Featured Posts

FrankGutz

So, it was 1998 and MTV culture was in the peak of ha career, after the Spice Girls, Hanson and other pop acts brought pop as something relevant and loved, little we knew some labels were preparing and about to change pop culture and stan culture as we knew it.

TIMELINE:

It was 1998 and Britney Spears was ready to slay the world and start a trend of pop girls that eventually will change the pop game, her first single was released in September of 1998, ...Baby One More Time.

Christina Aguilera a former friend of Britney and a former member of the Mickey Mouse club followed Britney moves and was launched by her label as a solo artist, her first single was released in June 22 of 1999, Genie In A Bottle

Mandy Moore a teen from Orlando followed her peers and released her first single in August 17 of 1999, Candy

Our last princess Jessica Simpson released her first single in September 28 of 1999, I Wanna Love You Forever.

20 YEARS LATER:

Britney Spears:  (9) Studio Albums  |  (1) Film  |  (1) TV Show

Spotify:  3.218.750 followers

Christina Agulera: (7) 5 Studio Albums  + 1 Spanish Album + 1 Christmas Album  |  (1) Film  |  (1) TV Show

Spotify:  2.266.234 followers

Mandy Moore: (8) 6 Studio Albums + 2 OST  |  (19) Films  |  (8) TV Shows  |  (1) Fashion Line

Spotify:  181.330 followers

Jessica Simpson: (7) 5 Studio Albums + 2 Christmas Albums  |  (4) Films  |  (5) TV Shows

Spotify:  260.772 followers

Spoiler

* Albums: Im not counting Remix/Greatest Hits

* Films: Im not counting cameos

* TV Shows: Not counting episodes cameos, it counts only if its recurrent role in at least one season, some voice recurrent characters are counted tho & reality shows are counted as well tho.

FAN BASE THREADS:  Christina Aguilera  |  Mandy Moore

Any stan?  If anyone care to help with info of them faves i can edit tho

Spoiler

Thouthg u may like this? :lolly:  @jackoajl

Dᴄ • Dᴀʀᴋ Hᴏʀsᴇ | Hᴏʀʀᴏʀ • Tʜʀɪʟʟᴇʀ | Eʟᴇᴄᴛʀᴏɴɪᴄ | Fɪᴛɴᴇss | Mᴀɴᴅʏ Mᴏᴏʀᴇ • Lᴀᴅʏ Gᴀɢᴀ • Sᴏᴘʜɪᴇ Bᴇxᴛᴏʀ

Mister Gaga

Britney Spears is a mother****ing legend. Say whatever you want about her, but the whole world was obsessed with her from 1999-2004. No one had a peak that lasted so much. And let's not talk about what happened later. She's the definition of 'Pop Culture'. Glad that nowadays she's happy with her life & kids.

Spoiler

tumblr_lxlm91qzN31r3ty02o1_500.gif

42952b5ae9c6296c686d650a12e078ca.gif

02-britney-spears-vma-2001.gif

tumblr_lq2pfrkuTa1qm0heeo1_500.gif

giphy.webp

britney_spears_vma.gif

tumblr_lwcvme4PEi1r3ty02o1_500.gif

tumblr_lqo1ovEBWL1qh9nffo1_500.gif

giphy.webp

britney_work_bitch_2016_pom_bbmas.gif

A career :giveup:

brit4ever
9 minutes ago, Mister Gaga said:

Britney Spears is a mother****ing legend. Say whatever you want about her, but the whole world was obsessed with her from 1999-2004. No one had a peak that lasted so much. And let's not talk about what happened later. She's the definition of 'Pop Culture'. Glad that nowadays she's happy with her life & kids.

Reveal hidden contents

giphy.webp

britney_spears_vma.gif

giphy.webp

This, this and this!! Britney is the most legendary artist of the 21st century. She is the only living legend from her generation(Beyonce tries, but she is still just an icon) and her career is spectacular. Only Madonna and Michael Jackson can be compared to her, the three of them are The Holy Trinity Of Pop for a reason. :firega: 

ZephyrInTheSky

Didn't Xtina debut in 1998 with Reflection? Just wondering.

There can be 99 bottoms in the area but all it takes is 1 top to believe in you.

FrankGutz
8 minutes ago, ZephyrInTheSky said:

true i guess... but i mean, she really became a thing with Genie, i used to watch her video on MTV

Dᴄ • Dᴀʀᴋ Hᴏʀsᴇ | Hᴏʀʀᴏʀ • Tʜʀɪʟʟᴇʀ | Eʟᴇᴄᴛʀᴏɴɪᴄ | Fɪᴛɴᴇss | Mᴀɴᴅʏ Mᴏᴏʀᴇ • Lᴀᴅʏ Gᴀɢᴀ • Sᴏᴘʜɪᴇ Bᴇxᴛᴏʀ

FrankGutz
30 minutes ago, Mister Gaga said:

Reveal hidden contents

giphy.webp

britney_spears_vma.gif

giphy.webp

15 minutes ago, brit4ever said:

This, this and this!! Britney is the most legendary artist of the 21st century. She is the only living legend from her generation(Beyonce tries, but she is still just an icon) and her career is spectacular. Only Madonna and Michael Jackson can be compared to her, the three of them are The Holy Trinity Of Pop for a reason. :firega: 

yas, she was really cool tbh, i followed until the messy Me Against the Music came, i was expecting so much more from that ft that i hated :cryga:  i followed Xtina until Stripped, BTB did nothing for me, In this Skin by Jessica was pretty awesome too, she would still have ha career IF her label wouldnt tried so hard to make her Britney Spears 2.0 soooo bad, i mean Xtina and Mandy found a niche and Jessica was still trying to became Brit, her label killed her

Mister Gaga
2 minutes ago, FrankGutz said:

BTB did nothing for me

Back To Basics is a masterpiece

lZlFyed.gif

It's incredibly underrated

lZlFyed.gif

You must give the album a second chance

lZlFyed.gif

Ain't No Other Man, Hurt, Candyman, Back In The Day, Makes Me Wanna Pray, Oh Mother

lZlFyed.gif

brit4ever
12 minutes ago, FrankGutz said:

yas, she was really cool tbh, i followed until the messy Me Against the Music came, i was expecting so much more from that ft that i hated :cryga:  i followed Xtina until Stripped, BTB did nothing for me, In this Skin by Jessica was pretty awesome too, she would still have ha career IF her label wouldnt tried so hard to make her Britney Spears 2.0 soooo bad, i mean Xtina and Mandy found a niche and Jessica was still trying to became Brit, her label killed her

MATM slays and with The Hook Up is the best song from ITZ, also Britney in the video slays every video of her peers, idgi how you hate it. :selena: Anyways Britney is the only one of them whoes name kids nowadays still know(and idk, few of them may have heared of Xtina). I'm glad that they are all successful to some extent. 

brit4ever
22 minutes ago, ZephyrInTheSky said:

She did, but that went unnoticed and no one realy cared about her until she pulled a Britney, I bet half of the people tought Genie is Britney's new song and that's why they listened to it on the first place(Genie is a good song, I don't mean to disrespect it). :ladyhaha: 

ZephyrInTheSky
3 minutes ago, brit4ever said:

She did, but that went unnoticed and no one realy cared about her until she pulled a Britney, I bet half of the people tought Genie is Britney's new song and that's why they listened to it on the first place(Genie is a good song, I don't mean to disrespect it). :ladyhaha: 

True tbh, Britney was the it girl but Xtina could sing circles around all of these girls. Which is why Mandy and Jesska kinda faded away, they couldnt really dance and only Jesska could sing.

There can be 99 bottoms in the area but all it takes is 1 top to believe in you.

brit4ever
10 minutes ago, ZephyrInTheSky said:

True tbh, Britney was the it girl but Xtina could sing circles around all of these girls. Which is why Mandy and Jesska kinda faded away, they couldnt really dance and only Jesska could sing.

Yeah, exactly. All three of the others were destined to sink in oblivion, but Xtina's voice saved her + she kinda distanced herself from Britney with Stripped. Jessica was famose for being dumb, but sexy and that floated her boat for a while. Mandy Moore was never realy famose, or had any kind of impact, but I guess she had her minor successes as well. She had literaly nothing to stood out and that's why she lasted just one era. Britney was the sh*t back than(in a positive way), she was already an icon by Oops and a legend by In The Zone. The others can't realy be compared to her. 

brit4ever
Spoiler

Meanwhile I have never listened to any song of Mandy Moore and can't even mention one and I have absolutely no idea how she looks like.......... :selena:  :selena:  :selena: I guess I'll go listen to her music now. :gaycat: 

moonsago

Britney is a legend she invented what it means to be a popstar and paved the way for all the other girls and when pop wasn’t around anymore Gaga came along and brought pop back and changed the came and took the torch from Britney and  invented the new generation of pop girls, I want a BritxGaga collab sooo bad like how legendary? Telephone is shook 

FrankGutz
25 minutes ago, Mister Gaga said:

Back To Basics is a masterpiece

i mean sis, she was coming from Stripped, her magnum opus and she changed so much that i :rip: 

22 minutes ago, brit4ever said:

MATM slays and with The Hook Up is the best song from ITZ, also Britney in the video slays every video of her peers, idgi how you hate it. :selena: Anyways Britney is the only one of them whoes name kids nowadays still know(and idk, few of them may have heared of Xtina). I'm glad that they are all successful to some extent. 

idk :cryga:  i always thought the song was annoying, she had so many good bops that i couldnt process that lmao

19 minutes ago, brit4ever said:

fact! She became famous when she pulled the Britney

15 minutes ago, ZephyrInTheSky said:

Jessica had a good voice but since then she had ruined it for bad technique tbh, Mandy just stopped caring about music and focused on Films, that's why she faded a bit, plus her album MM had a lot of east sounds and then 9/11 happened so she kinda had bad luck with that lmao

8 minutes ago, brit4ever said:

Yeah, exactly. All three of the others were destined to sink in oblivion, but Xtina's voice saved her + she kinda distanced herself from Britney with Stripped. Jessica was famose for being dumb, but sexy and that floated her boat for a while. Mandy Moore was never realy famose, or had any kind of impact, but I guess she had her minor successes as well. She had literaly nothing to stood out and that's why she lasted just one era. Britney was the sh*t back than(in a positive way), she was already an icon by Oops and a legend by In The Zone. The others can't realy be compared to her. 

What really killed Xtina was her attitude, while Britney was sweett and nice Xtina was known for being a bitch, and taking looong rests, otherwise she wouldnt fade that bad, Jessica faded after her divorce with Nick + her Public Affair album was lowkey bad, she was huge in the In This Skin/Newlyweeds era

2 minutes ago, brit4ever said:
  Hide contents

Meanwhile I have never listened to any song of Mandy Moore and can't even mention one and I have absolutely no idea how she looks like.......... :selena:  :selena:  :selena: I guess I'll go listen to her music now. :gaycat: 

lol, her early albums are kinda cringe tho i still love them, when she start to make folky music she became good, Coverage, Wild Hope and Amanda Leigh are cute, her Mandy Moore is a pop underrated gem tho

Archived