other

"Finesse" Is Dominating

DiscoHeaven23

Featured Posts

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply
sethrb101

I still wish it had more Cardi but deserving nonetheless! Keep that Filthy song away from me :duck:

#Gaga2020

Rudz Xinc

Gaga better release The Cure featuring Cardi B if she wants to get #1, since we haven't gotten the music video :grr:

Our girl only have 3 #1 if I'm not mistaken :cryga:

Look at those clowns

Mirages
1 hour ago, DiscoHeaven23 said:

Mariah_Carey_-_I_Don't.png

One bad song of Mariah's career vs. Tragic entire repertoire of Bruno and Cardi hmmmmm....:triggered:

I'm the bitch that's fragile

FATCAT
1 hour ago, Morphine Prince said:

It feels so good to be us! 

Cardi B haters are SHOOK! 

lmfao your avitar. I'm glad I'm a little cardi Bee :hor:

Purr more, hiss less.

1 hour ago, DiscoHeaven23 said:

I'd say since Kesha

Every thing Kesha touched was gold in 2010/2011

And then Gaga before that 

I’d say since gaga because kesha didn’t have this level of cultural impact. Yes kesha had hits but Cardi has hits + everybody is talking about ha and everything she does is huge like the jimmy Fallon interview etc 

Pray4FameGa

I actually can't believe the slayage.

I never expected this from Bruno but this may be one of the first truly iconic moments in pop for a LONG time. The song and video are everything and the Cardi feature is genius.

What a great start to 2018. Of course, we hope he is only scene setting so that the GP accept CrazyGa's comeback. :stalkga: 

Mister Gaga

Props to the video, and most of all, Cardi. She's on fire. Iggy's 2014 tease. If this becomes a hit (probably), it's thanks to her.

MaryJaneHolland

The song is a bop. Both the song and the video are some major 2000 throwback.

But, I just can't stand Mars' dancing :selena: His choreographer has to be the most one-dimensional thing walking on Earth :selena:

TheRoof
3 hours ago, FrankGutz said:

true, it reminded me a LOT the early work of TLC, it was like a Deja Vu

also it was inspired by "In Living Color" apparently

FrankGutz
3 minutes ago, MarlonBrando7 said:

also it was inspired by "In Living Color" apparently

oh, i didnt know that, when i saw a lil video on twitter and Cardi B was on it, this videos came to my mind:

Dᴄ • Dᴀʀᴋ Hᴏʀsᴇ | Hᴏʀʀᴏʀ • Tʜʀɪʟʟᴇʀ | Eʟᴇᴄᴛʀᴏɴɪᴄ | Fɪᴛɴᴇss | Mᴀɴᴅʏ Mᴏᴏʀᴇ • Lᴀᴅʏ Gᴀɢᴀ • Sᴏᴘʜɪᴇ Bᴇxᴛᴏʀ

Versace
6 hours ago, YourWhiskyMouth said:

Is it fair to say Cardi is having the biggest debut of any artist since Gaga?

Ariana didn’t get huge until her second album, Iggy’s moment was big but was over pretty quick, Cardi’s moment seems bigger than Sam Smith’s, The Weeknd had 2 albums out before he got huge, Adele’s 19 wasn’t massive like 21, Nicki burned a little slower, Macklemore had a big moment but died out pretty quick like Iggy, Miley was obviously already established before she had her “it” moment. Maybe Drake? Kendrick? Kesha? The Chainsmokers?:toofunny: Post Malone? Ed Sheeran had another album out before he was everywhere. Bruno didn’t seem to have an extraordinarily big debut but has been big over a long period of time. Anyone else that can compare to the fame and impact Cardi is having? 

Perhaps strongest career debut since Kesha for a female artist 

Archived