• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Illuminati
13 minutes ago, kvnrp said:

Is the Starboy era still going on tho :selena:

Don't think so :selena: That's the problem

YourWhiskyMouth

Is it fair to say Cardi is having the biggest debut of any artist since Gaga?

Ariana didn’t get huge until her second album, Iggy’s moment was big but was over pretty quick, Cardi’s moment seems bigger than Sam Smith’s, The Weeknd had 2 albums out before he got huge, Adele’s 19 wasn’t massive like 21, Nicki burned a little slower, Macklemore had a big moment but died out pretty quick like Iggy, Miley was obviously already established before she had her “it” moment. Maybe Drake? Kendrick? Kesha? The Chainsmokers?:toofunny: Post Malone? Ed Sheeran had another album out before he was everywhere. Bruno didn’t seem to have an extraordinarily big debut but has been big over a long period of time. Anyone else that can compare to the fame and impact Cardi is having? 

DiscoHeaven23
7 minutes ago, YourWhiskyMouth said:

Ariana didn’t get huge until her second album, Iggy’s moment was big but was over pretty quick, Cardi’s moment seems bigger than Sam Smith’s, The Weeknd had 2 albums out before he got huge, Adele’s 19 wasn’t massive like 21, Nicki burned a little slower, Macklemore had a big moment but died out pretty quick like Iggy, Miley was obviously already established before she had her “it” moment. Maybe Drake? Kendrick? Kesha? The Chainsmokers?:toofunny: Post Malone? Ed Sheeran had another album out before he was everywhere. Bruno didn’t seem to have an extraordinarily big debut but has been big over a long period of time. Anyone else that can compare to the fame and impact Cardi is having? 

I'd say since Kesha

Every thing Kesha touched was gold in 2010/2011

And then Gaga before that 

ssslyboy

I heard it on AMP, driving here in LA last night.  At first I thought I was listening to the old school jams station (I listen to that station a lot) and then realized it was Finesse.  :giggle:

Drin Lon
22 minutes ago, YourWhiskyMouth said:

Bartier Cardi isn't even going top5 tho 

Also, Iggy was much more global

But yeah, Cardi is taking off like crazy 

FrankGutz
58 minutes ago, MarlonBrando7 said:

not surprised , Cardi is the IT girl  right now , the video is nostalgic and retro but most important 

THE SONG IS A BOP!! 

well deserved

true, it reminded me a LOT the early work of TLC, it was like a Deja Vu

MANDY MOORE | LADY GAGA | SOPHIE ELLIS-BEXTOR

DiscoHeaven23
5 minutes ago, Drin Lon said:

Bartier Cardi isn't even going top5 tho 

Also, Iggy was much more global

But yeah, Cardi is taking off like crazy 

you can see the future?

5c630ac7fcdcedf78dc48a4e249d4f55.jpeg

What’s crazy to me is that the song is NOWHERE on Spotifys Todays Top Hits playlist and is doing better than Filthy :sharon:

Drin Lon
5 minutes ago, DiscoHeaven23 said:

you can see the future?

5c630ac7fcdcedf78dc48a4e249d4f55.jpeg

The psychic twins are shook :wtfga:

Archived