Jump to content
A Star Is Born
other

Britney Spears || CIRCUS [Ceremony]

Featured Posts

robbiemalik
1 minute ago, that juju said:

[#11] Blur
[Score] 6.72

[Highs] @ChavaWM @robbiemalik [11]
[Lows] @Anveeroy @slayo @Steve Nasty [4]

DPRcbZj.jpg

oyyId0b.gifJujureviewoyyId0b.gif

One of my contenders for my 11. I love the wavy, synth-heavy instrumental, and the hazy quality that's on her vocals. This was the favorite song of me and my best friend at the time, we'd always go to singing it after a wild night out. So, memories = 100% what can make or break a song for you. I can see why people may not care for it, but it's one of the best on the album for me.

a98kQdY.gifCommentarya98kQdY.gif

@ChavaWM [11]
 I'm honestly not much of a fan of ballads or slow songs from pop stars but I instantly fell in love with this track.

@robbiemalik [11]
From the vocals to the psychedelic production is on point.

@Hades [5]
I never got into this track. Pretty forgettable.

BLUR NOT TOP TEN!? THE ICONIC BEAT THAT BUMPS IN THE BEGINNING! THE PRODUCTION! SEE YALL IN COURT

  • YAAAS 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
alextruper17
Just now, that juju said:

Moment of silence for these fallen sisters, before we greet our Top 10:

Mmm Papi
My Baby
Rock Boy
Mannequin
Rock Me In
Trouble
Amnesia
Blur

tenor.gif?itemid=8876326

To be honest there are 3 or 4 songs I didn’t even know they existed, so I’m not shooked so far. 

  • Like 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Anveeroy
5 minutes ago, that juju said:

Moment of silence for these fallen sisters, before we greet our Top 10:

Mmm Papi
My Baby
Rock Boy
Mannequin
Rock Me In
Trouble
Amnesia
Blur

tenor.gif?itemid=8876326

 

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
THAT JUJU

[#10] Phonography
[Score] 7.06

[Highs] @Nirvana @britneygaga99 @Blackout19 @EvilRegal [10]
[Lows] @slayo [1]

KPueB1w.jpg

oyyId0b.gifJujureviewoyyId0b.gif

Probably the all around best bonus track here. The instrumental is 2008 pop at it's peak, literally, the best word I can think of for it is throbbing. And throb it does. This song is perfection, and I'm so happy to see it make the Top 10!

a98kQdY.gifCommentarya98kQdY.gif

@Hades [9]
Sonically the darkest album track. It's also very unique and should have replaced ''Blur''.

@ARTPOPxBITCH [8]
I always hear '****ography' but I don't mind. :lolly: The song is really nice and I really enjoy listening to it.

❤ x ❤
  • Like 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Antonio
1 hour ago, that juju said:

[#11] Blur
[Score] 6.72

[Highs] @ChavaWM @robbiemalik [11]
[Lows] @Anveeroy @slayo @Steve Nasty [4]

DPRcbZj.jpg

oyyId0b.gifJujureviewoyyId0b.gif

One of my contenders for my 11. I love the wavy, synth-heavy instrumental, and the hazy quality that's on her vocals. This was the favorite song of me and my best friend at the time, we'd always go to singing it after a wild night out. So, memories = 100% what can make or break a song for you. I can see why people may not care for it, but it's one of the best on the album for me.

a98kQdY.gifCommentarya98kQdY.gif

@ChavaWM [11]
 I'm honestly not much of a fan of ballads or slow songs from pop stars but I instantly fell in love with this track.

@robbiemalik [11]
From the vocals to the psychedelic production is on point.

@Hades [5]
I never got into this track. Pretty forgettable.

uNtewRg.gif

put me onto your black motorcycle, 50's baby doll dress for my "I do"...
  • Shook 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
THAT JUJU

[#09] Lace & Leather
[Score] 7.36

[Highs] @slayo @EvilRegal  [10]
[Lows] @robbiemalik@Anveeroy @ChavaWM @maxblac [4]

M9SbPr3.jpg

oyyId0b.gifJujureviewoyyId0b.gif

This Kesha-assisted bop makes it to #9, but I did not expect it to make it above a few of the other songs here... so. Proud of her, but shocked!

a98kQdY.gifCommentarya98kQdY.gif

@ARTPOPxBITCH [8]
I like this song soooo much! Since my first listen. The chorus is so good.

@Hades [6]
Groovy, cute lil album track. That's it.

❤ x ❤
  • Like 2

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
maxblac
1 minute ago, Fiona Apple said:

PHONOGRAPHY ABOVE BLUR.BYE FATTIES

BLUR IS ONE OF HER BEST SONGS

  • Like 1
  • YAAAS 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Rumours1977

The visuals are on point @that juju:hug:

In terms of songs, I hope the title track snatches at least top 5!

  • Like 3

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
maxblac

Lace and Leather has grown on me. I still don't love it, though.

  • Like 2

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
THAT JUJU
1 minute ago, Rumours1977 said:

The visuals are on point @that juju:hug:

In terms of songs, I hope the title track snatches at least top 5!

I just cropped pics :diane: I'm so lazy when it comes to the visuals lmao

And we're almost there! Top 5 coming shortly :tony: 

❤ x ❤

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
THAT JUJU
2 minutes ago, maxblac said:

BLUR IS ONE OF HER BEST SONGS

I, Juju, endorse this post.

❤ x ❤
  • YAAAS 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
robbiemalik

Lace and Leather over Blur? This is a case for the FBI

  • Like 2

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
THAT JUJU
6 minutes ago, maxblac said:

I HAVE ARRIVED HOES

also... LATE :crossed: 

❤ x ❤
  • LMAO 1
  • Thanks 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×