series

25 actors will return in AHS Murder House / Coven season

monketsharona

Featured Posts

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
54 minutes ago, hausofcy said:

Didn’t she shade the **** out of gaga tho? 

i think Jessica just doesn't know Gaga very well you know and i'm sure if they meet she will love her like everyone does because Gaga's a sweetheart and i need to see those two talents together so they better get along :selena:

iAdrian97
44 minutes ago, alp0707 said:

Well after 5F2 I am not sure Gaga would be back

I don’t think that scene was that bad. They just told her her accent was a bit off and she didn’t see that coming since she reheasered the wrong one for a while. She did do a whole season before Roanoke. So hopefully that little incident doesn’t ruin their connection  

monketsharona
49 minutes ago, alp0707 said:

Well after 5F2 I am not sure Gaga would be back

You know that the director that was mentionned is a woman that only made one episode in the whole seven seasons, right ? 

monketsharona
47 minutes ago, bionic said:

I wish AHS would return to having a small main cast

Only 5 main cast members in Cult though...

monketsharona
1 hour ago, hausofcy said:

She didn't.

Jessica said in an interview she literally didn't understand the question that was asked to her...

Salvador Sequea
4 hours ago, Slayer said:

I just don't understand how this is going to work. Violet, Tate, Constance and Adelaide look exactly like their Coven counterparts.

Even tho remember that both Adelaide and Nan are dead for good. And also Fiona Goode is dead too so I don't see how this couldn't work :icega:.

Now, if we talk about Evan Peters...

latest?cb=20150316221629

:selena:

monketsharona
16 minutes ago, Salvador Sequea said:

Even tho remember that both Adelaide and Nan are dead for good. And also Fiona Goode is dead too so I don't see how this couldn't work :icega:.

Now, if we talk about Evan Peters...

latest?cb=20150316221629

:selena:

Evan will probably be back as Tate, he said lately that he would love to play this character again

Mirages
1 hour ago, hausofcy said:

I didn't take it as a shade, she was just honest and the question was frankly stupid on its own, like Gaga was not an actress back then and hasn't done any acting at all why would Jessica - an actress wanna work with Gaga and what would they be working on?

I'm the bitch that's fragile

MeloArtDramaPop

Omg gaga as the next supreme will slay hard probably a surprise

and we'll see Constance again with the demon baby and probably not a baby anymore

Idk how they'll incorporate it tho, will the witches move to the house since they can't move out or is it something like they'll be tasked to exorcise the ghosts in the house. Think of all the possibilities. Cant waitt

Meredith Grey

I’m kind of scared of the whole 25 actors will be back. I love Ryan Murphy and have watched all of his television shows but sometimes he bites off more than he can chew and i fear he will try to give all 25 of them substantial time so much that it will affect the storyline.

3 minutes ago, Meredith Grey said:

I’m kind of scared of the whole 25 actors will be back. I love Ryan Murphy and have watched all of his television shows but sometimes he bites off more than he can chew and i fear he will try to give all 25 of them substantial time so much that it will affect the storyline.

I agree. He’ll 100% find a way to Ryan Murphy it and it’ll end up a mess but I’m super excited about the idea of it.

headspin, happiness, DE̤̣A̢̯͔̘T͏͙̗̟̫H̗̙͡ͅ

Archived