Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

25 actors will return in AHS Murder House / Coven season

monketsharona

Featured Posts

I think the crossover will probably go down like this:

Now that Cordelia is the supreme, she resurrects Misty Day. The coven hasn’t heard from Queenie in a while, since she was killed in the Hotel Cortez, so Cordelia brings Misty with her to LA to investigate. Cordelia leaves Zoe and Kyle in charge of the coven while she’s gone. She finds Queenie’s body in the dumpster where James Patrick March left all his bodies, and she resurrects her. Cordelia, Queenie, and Misty hear  about the murder house now being vacant, so they go to check it out since Cordelia said in season 3 that they’d need more space for all the incoming witches. They think that it’s the perfect spot to set up another coven household, so they buy the land. While there, they encounter Ben, Vivien, Violet, Tate, Hayden, Constance, the antichrist, Moira, and all of the other ghosts that reside in the house. Chaos ensues because Cordelia and Misty both have the power to resurrect the ghosts.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
BlingNotTheMusic
3 hours ago, alp0707 said:

Well after 5F2 I am not sure Gaga would be back

She just doesn’t want to sound German :stalkga:

Meredith Grey
39 minutes ago, gag said:

I agree. He’ll 100% find a way to Ryan Murphy it and it’ll end up a mess but I’m super excited about the idea of it.

We’re either getting the best or worst season ever there will be no inbetween

Eurotrash

Wait, so the crossover season will be the final AHS? :selena: I want a very conclusive final season... :cryga:

sethrb101

I've been hyperventilating ever since all this news broke :excited2:

Also, I think RM was exaggerating a little bit about the 25 actors thing. I know he's probably asked a bunch of actors to return, but not that many. I wouldn't expect a season that full.

As some have said, I think the Coven will be making its way to LA to the Murder House (since the ghosts obviously can't leave). We're also potentially looking at new cast members since the coven is a lot more full these days (unless they leave them behind and have Zoe/Kyle look after the house--as someone suggested--and then we wouldn't really see them). Also, Queenie's death will need to be addressed in some capacity.

(btw, as far season 8, it was ridiculous for anyone to assume space anyways. It's American Horror Story.)

#Gaga2020

sethrb101
2 hours ago, Xtina Aguilera said:

I think the crossover will probably go down like this:

Now that Cordelia is the supreme, she resurrects Misty Day. The coven hasn’t heard from Queenie in a while, since she was killed in the Hotel Cortez, so Cordelia brings Misty with her to LA to investigate. Cordelia leaves Zoe and Kyle in charge of the coven while she’s gone. She finds Queenie’s body in the dumpster where James Patrick March left all his bodies, and she resurrects her. Cordelia, Queenie, and Misty hear  about the murder house now being vacant, so they go to check it out since Cordelia said in season 3 that they’d need more space for all the incoming witches. They think that it’s the perfect spot to set up another coven household, so they buy the land. While there, they encounter Ben, Vivien, Violet, Tate, Hayden, Constance, the antichrist, Moira, and all of the other ghosts that reside in the house. Chaos ensues because Cordelia and Misty both have the power to resurrect the ghosts.

This seems plausible for the most part. However, I hope they don't resurrect Misty, because it seems like too much of a cop out. I like the rest of your theory, though.

#Gaga2020

sethrb101
1 hour ago, Bathory said:

Wait, so the crossover season will be the final AHS? :selena: I want a very conclusive final season... :cryga:

Potentially. But no one has confirmed that.

#Gaga2020

monketsharona
1 hour ago, sethrb101 said:

I've been hyperventilating ever since all this news broke :excited2:

Also, I think RM was exaggerating a little bit about the 25 actors thing. I know he's probably asked a bunch of actors to return, but not that many. I wouldn't expect a season that full.

As some have said, I think the Coven will be making its way to LA to the Murder House (since the ghosts obviously can't leave). We're also potentially looking at new cast members since the coven is a lot more full these days (unless they leave them behind and have Zoe/Kyle look after the house--as someone suggested--and then we wouldn't really see them). Also, Queenie's death will need to be addressed in some capacity.

(btw, as far season 8, it was ridiculous for anyone to assume space anyways. It's American Horror Story.)

If AHS9 is the last season, I'm sure Ryan wants to finish it with a bang, I would not be surprised that he wants all of them to return. It's very plausible he wants to take his time on this one to get all of his AHS iconic actors back

sethrb101
2 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

If AHS9 is the last season, I'm sure Ryan wants to finish it with a bang, I would not be surprised that he wants all of them to return. It's very plausible he wants to take his time on this one to get all of his AHS iconic actors back

I agree wholeheartedly, but even all of them wouldn’t be like 25.

I really hope he does get all or most of them, though, cuz the crossover wouldn’t work otherwise.

#Gaga2020

dlioncourt91

Not a fan of this crossover idea and it's become so shoe-horned in since Freakshow where everything has to be related rather than subtle nods and fan speculation. Coven was probably my least favorite season, good beginning, built up great, Axeman came in, went downhill. 

Archived