💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

25 actors will return in AHS Murder House / Coven season

monketsharona

Featured Posts

monketsharona

'While it’s very early stages for the eighth season of AHS, Murphy reveals they’re much further along on planning the ninth season, which will like be the crossover between Murder House (season 1) and Coven (season 3).  “We’re working on it, but it’s not going to be the next season,” Murphy said. “Next season is season 8, and it’ll probably be the one after that. “We’ve already met about it and outlined it, but it won’t be next, because some of the people are not available.”

Murphy is optimistic that many of the original AHS stars will return for the crossover, including Dylan McDermott and Connie Britton, the latter of whom currently stars on Murphy’s Fox drama 9-1-1. “I want all of them,” he said. “I want Dylan, and Connie and Jessica [Lange]. They’ve all said — Kathy Bates, too — everybody who is involved in the show has always said, ‘Yeah, that sounds like fun, let’s get the band back together again.’ So that is one of the reasons why the writing process of that season is taking longer because it’s literally 25 people’s schedules. But I’m hopeful they will all be back.”

While that cross-over season will be season 9, Ryan Murphy added that season 8 will be set in the future (but not in space).

http://ew.com/tv/2018/01/05/american-horror-story-season-8-future/

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Helxig

AHHHHHHHHH

Something to look forward to in 2019 already!

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

Bazaar

Sounds exciting!!!!! 
And if season 9 is Coven related - that means the original supreme aka The Countess should be there too???

monketsharona
Just now, Bazaar said:

Sounds exciting!!!!! 
And if season 9 is Coven related - that means the original supreme aka The Countess should be there too???

Most definitely, Ryan already said that Scathach will be back in another season

Anyway I'm pretty sure Lady Gaga is amongst those 25 actors Ryan called back

Slayer

I just don't understand how this is going to work. Violet, Tate, Constance and Adelaide look exactly like their Coven counterparts. I hope there's at least some attempt to explain why they look exactly the same. I love the '8 circles of hell ' theory, I hope it's that.

I love judas SO MUCH but I canʹt look like a copycat of JLO!!!!

Mirages
4 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

Most definitely, Ryan already said that Scathach will be back in another season

Anyway I'm pretty sure Lady Gaga is amongst those 25 actors Ryan called back

Gaga player the actress that played Scathach, the real one was played by a stunt double. I wish Gaga does the season tho, she'll certainly have time to do it since she'll be doing her residency shows at the time of taping.

I'm the bitch that's fragile

monketsharona

Pretty sure those 25 actors will feature : Evan Peters, Sarah Paulson, Dylan McDermott, Connie Britton, Jessica Lange, Kathy Bates, Angela Bassett, Denis O'Hare, Frances Conroy, Lily Rabe, Lady Gaga, Finn Wittrock, Taissa Farmiga, Matt Bomer, Wes Bentley, Billie Lourd, Zachary Quinto, Emma Roberts, Jamie Brewer, Adina Porter, Gabourey Sidibe and Cheyenne Jackson.

monketsharona
3 minutes ago, Mirages said:

Gaga player the actress that played Scathach, the real one was played by a stunt double. I wish Gaga does the season tho, she'll certainly have time to do it since she'll be doing her residency shows at the time of taping.

I know this, I'm just saying that's a sure thing Ryan asked Gaga to return as well even for a different role

SHALLOW
34 minutes ago, Helxig said:

AHHHHHHHHH

Something to look forward to in 2019 already!

besides LG6 :ladyhaha:

monketsharona
6 minutes ago, Gyan said:

will we finally see Gaga and Jessica together :excited2:

Finger crossed !

34 minutes ago, Slayer said:

I just don't understand how this is going to work. Violet, Tate, Constance and Adelaide look exactly like their Coven counterparts. I hope there's at least some attempt to explain why they look exactly the same. I love the '8 circles of hell ' theory, I hope it's that.

He's explained it in the past, even though it's the same actors the characters look different to each other. So if two of Evan Peter characters met they wouldn't think they were twins.

Don't visit my profile

Diamond Heart

Sounds terrible tbh
But at least its not next season :D 

"GGD IS NOT FOR YOU" - Admin

hausofcy
2 hours ago, Gyan said:

will we finally see Gaga and Jessica together :excited2:

Didn’t she shade the **** out of gaga tho? 

🇯🇵

Archived