Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

The Guardian: "Filthy by JT is 5/5 stars"

Bradley

Featured Posts

BlaqJezus

Why is a Guardian headline "music news" it's rumors at best. Filthy is actually a very interesting and innovative song. 90% of the time, any music that isn't easy for the GP to swallow and repeat without having to actually think, is called "flop" or whatever people here like to call it.

This song had me excited for the new album for sure, the funk/prince/pop influences here are catching my ear and I'm interested to see what else this album has to offer. There will probably be something more for the laymen, so the rest of the people in this thread can enjoy too.

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Judas Oyster
15 minutes ago, BlaqJezus said:

Why is a Guardian headline "music news" it's rumors at best. Filthy is actually a very interesting and innovative song. 90% of the time, any music that isn't easy for the GP to swallow and repeat without having to actually think, is called "flop" or whatever people here like to call it.

This song had me excited for the new album for sure, the funk/prince/pop influences here are catching my ear and I'm interested to see what else this album has to offer. There will probably be something more for the laymen, so the rest of the people in this thread can enjoy too.

Exactly. I like JT a lot but not a fan. If people listen carefully every "phase" of this song has different sounds to it, idk what it's called. That's good interesting for something so mainstream as JT. It plays/experiments with the pop structure. I mean it's not a huge deal but at least it's something. It makes me excited for the rest of the album.

Edit: I believe this may be a grower. Maybe hit the top but for it to happen they must make a radio cut I think. The intro is too long.

sethrb101
19 hours ago, Alexander Levi said:

If you blast it in your car - the song morphs into this beast.

But it’s weak otherwise.

This song should be played very loud indeed :triggered:

What kinda satanic ritual **** is that, though :ladyhaha:

#Gaga2020

Archived