💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Could Britney pull off a pop rock sound?

Smother Em Eh

Featured Posts

DrKindnessKunt1999
17 minutes ago, Saint Hollywood said:

My gag reflex reacted when I read that

7uhCnsa.gif

Where's this gif from? 

FFXSoul91

And I can't find it online anymore, but the Bliix mix of Womanizer is pop metal at its finest.

RAMROD

If you have to ask, just remember, she have covered and turned two iconic rock songs into weak pop songs to cater to her voice in the past. TWO. That alone should already answer the question tbh.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

2 hours ago, PunkTheFunk said:

I haven't even heard her pull off a sound

Hold it right there, she can pull off any sound she wants, her team just programs it and thats it

Honestly, I think she could vocally, surprisingly enough, no shade. I just don't think her sexy persona would mix well with it. She keeps a certain slyness to herself when it comes to her music, and rock just has that pow that I can't really see her constantly delivering enough for an era. 

She's done a bit of burlesque, and cheerleader music among touching other genres and subtypes of music sure, but I'm not sure her energy sort of lends to something as passionate and overpowering.

Like, imagine a jaguar posing as a tigress. It's imagery is just different with each other and well suited towards different things.

Who knows tho, I wanna listen to what Britney and her team comes up with if they decide to do so

Yes, I also do love partying in moving houses as seen in that one Bacardi tv ad.

Archived