💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
performance

Lana Del Rey LA To The Moon Tour | First Show

Perfume

Featured Posts

shoful

Im seeing her in two weeks in Philly! I cant wait!! Im excited for Pretty When I Cry

"My name is Dita, I'll be your Mistress tonight..."

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
bpmMonkey

I thought about buying tickets for her date in my city but now I’m kind of glad I didn’t. Don’t get me wrong, I love her music, I cried so hard to some of her songs, have nice memories sitting with friends and listening to her albums and even better ones having sex with past affaires, but I don’t like her voice live and her show looks quite boring tbh for 80€.. and before you all come for me, take a second and compare it with any Gaga show :trollga:

Alvaro Moreno Ullrich
15 hours ago, Azelf550 said:

All the UV.... I'm shook :giveup: but Honeymoon was paid dust :crossed:

Maybe cuz HM is boring af

theahsfan
12 hours ago, Karl said:

If I was there I would have died I’m from Scarborough it’s so weird to see a big American singer sing about my small town :diane:

She sung about Scarborough?

JohnnyVersace
3 hours ago, gypsy Hero said:

I thought about buying tickets for her date in my city but now I’m kind of glad I didn’t. Don’t get me wrong, I love her music, I cried so hard to some of her songs, have nice memories sitting with friends and listening to her albums and even better ones having sex with past affaires, but I don’t like her voice live and her show looks quite boring tbh for 80€.. and before you all come for me, take a second and compare it with any Gaga show :trollga:

Completely agree. 

I've been a big fan for years, and never seen her live. But from the videos I've watched, it almost seems like seeing her live would ruin her artistry for me lol. The energy is just lacking and the vocals are sub-par. :interestinga:

AJK273
18 hours ago, Azelf550 said:

All the UV.... I'm shook :giveup:but Honeymoon was paid dust :crossed:

tenor.gif?itemid=6175133

Messy, Petty, Beautiful, Covergirl

Judicorn
16 hours ago, Matt Amor said:

i'm seeing her in philly, too!

Yay! I haven't even been to philly before so I get see Lana and a new city :D

Magneto

This setlist is amazing :giveup: Still can't get over the fact that's coming to Europe, but skipping Amsterdam. I need to see this show!

Free my mind

HausOfHarlow

I have wanted to hear Black Beauty live since the leak was released some time ago. It is one of my favorite songs of hers. It shows she has a true relationship with her fans, as she is performing a bonus track from a record that's going on 4 years old now. I love her and I cannot wait to see and hear her live in less than a month! 

Also, on the topic of setlist, I do agree that I wish there were just a couple (2-3) more songs from LFL performed. God Bless America, Get Free, and Heroin (her proclaimed favorite) would be an excellent fit. 

AyaKara

No West Coast or Shades of Cool after doing it at Terminal 5? :(

Seeing her next week with my dad, and Shades of Cool is his favorite song of hers ever, so I really wanted him to see it live at least once in his lifetime.

Archived