💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
performance

Lana Del Rey LA To The Moon Tour | First Show

Perfume

Featured Posts

Perfume
31 minutes ago, Edonis said:

How was the audience? Did they seem engaged or interested? This seems like a great setlist. Almost perfect tbqh

They were all very engaged. There was a great part during Ultraviolence where during the bridge she stopped singing and the crowd did it for her... Very heartwarming

an angel held me like a child

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Flawless

I wish she had a show in rio. She's only coming for lollapalooza in sao paulo. I saw her in 2013 and it was an amazing experience. An angel :wub:

the scars on my mind are on replay.

TropicOfCANCER

By the way, I swear I saw video on Instagram of her singing Salvatore tonight, yet I haven’t seen it included in her setlist anywhere. Did people just forget this happened?

TropicOfCANCER
3 minutes ago, POP2 said:

I was there. Absolutely amazing. The ride interlude was perfect

Didn’t she sing Salvatore? I saw a clip of her saying “soft ice cream”

Perfume
Just now, TropicOfCANCER said:

By the way, I swear I saw video on Instagram of her singing Salvatore tonight, yet I haven’t seen it included in her setlist anywhere. Did people just forget this happened?

She didn’t sing Salvatore.

an angel held me like a child

I hate OTTR tbh. She always ends with that too. Would rather something else from Honeymoon (even though that’s her most divisive album)

BYE

TropicOfCANCER
6 minutes ago, One Sun said:

She didn’t sing Salvatore.

Sorry nvm. I just re-found the clip I saw and she was also wearing a white dress singing it a cappella. Oops. 

TropicOfCANCER
4 minutes ago, Phlop said:

I hate OTTR tbh. She always ends with that too. Would rather something else from Honeymoon (even though that’s her most divisive album)

The inclusion of the last three songs is such a mess. She should’ve ended with Love, and included a few other songs before this (preferably TLY, Art Deco, Bel Air, Old Money) or, more from the new album, I.e. god bless America, tomorrow never came, or get free. 

Good setlist :tony: BUT SHE SNUBBED GET FREE :saladga: It could have been the best for the end and she paid dust to it just like that :cryga: but anyways still good.  White Mustang, Summertime Sadness and Serial Killer could have been removed tho, another unreleased instead of Serial Killer and GET FREE for exampla instead of White Mustang, Summertime Sadness it's great but overrated now she has better songs to add. Anyways she was incredible and the show was really good.:wub:

sethrb101

There’s so many good songs, so some always have to be paid dust. Just how it is. Pretty good setlist, IMO.

#Gaga2020

LordEnigma

I went to the tour - I was disappointed. Wish Summer Bummer, Beautiful People Beautiful Problems, and West Coast was there.

It just seemed like a rehash of her older tours. Nothing special or great.

Judicorn

Amazing setlist imo, but i guess I am biased because I haven't seen her live before so I'm glad she included a lot of older material. I'm going to see her in Philly and I'm so excited:excited2:

Archived