Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

AHS ‘Season 8’ Set in Future

Perfume

Featured Posts

Luke78619

I hope it's not futuristic likethe year 3000 with robots and gadgets, just rather a few years later than the previous season or something

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

BlingNotTheMusic

Damn. Was hoping for crossover for season 8 since they’ve been teasing it for 2 seasons or more :lana:

Perfume
Just now, kvnrp said:

inb4 set in space and they cast Gaga again so #GagaInSpace is happening again :air:

He also said it’s not set in space :selena:

an angel held me like a child

JusKeepBreathin

Is it set right after Trump's nuclear war?

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

StarstruckIllusion
24 minutes ago, monster78619 said:

I hope it's not futuristic likethe year 3000 with robots and gadgets, just rather a few years later than the previous season or something

Why tho? Imagine that with a horror element. A ghost possessing a robot? Im shook already 

i gave up on AHS during Hotel then kinda like it again during My Roanoke Story. And officially didn't give a damn during Cult. Im just waiting for my Murder House and  Coven crossover. :bye:

Luke78619
18 minutes ago, Wigless said:

Why tho? Imagine that with a horror element. A ghost possessing a robot? Im shook already 

I want horror that I can relate to, or feel more realistic :cryga: like MH, a house haunted by ghosts is everyone's fear when you stick your leg outside your bed at night :wtfga: but murderous robots or something? :green: idk I guess I'll have to wait and see, I'll watch it regardless

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

sethrb101

AHHHHHHHHHHH

Hotel flashed forward to the future, so this isn't new to the universe.

Also gives them a chance to explore Tate's son if they choose.

#Gaga2020

Archived