celeb

Money is TIGHT: Jessie J joins Chinese singing competition as contestant

petty

Featured Posts

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Galagala

I m Chinese and I m quite shocked when I first knew about this fact. 

This is all about money. :trollga::trollga::trollga:

Sad:saladga:

I am losing my respect to her. 

What happened? Didn't she have an album about to be released or something? That's very sad. 
Keep trying girl, one day you'll make it.

giphy.gif

Reality
18 minutes ago, LadyLuca said:

Welp- unlike in most other countrys/continents these compitition mean something 

winners will have big success 

also- why is this funny or shameful to some of you. That gurl has some incredible voice/ talent~ you might never come close to that. Celebreties Are no Humans huh?

who do you think you are?

But she could be a judge at the very least. I mean, a contestant? She's already established herself as a great singer (I'm not a huge fan of her, but she does have a great voice), so why go through this?

🃏🖤👹

DrKindnessKunt1999

Inb4 she wins the competition, records/releases C-pop songs, then she abandons/belittles her Chinese fanbase once they forget about all about her/she's finished using them for profit. 

ZephyrInTheSky

Is she gonna sing in Chinese? :triggered:

There can be 99 bottoms in the area but all it takes is 1 top to believe in you.

sipthistea
40 minutes ago, Mer Boy said:

#AngelaChang

250px-Asia_Chinese_girl.jpg

Bitch is trying to make a comeback by changing a letter from her last name

Screen-Shot-2014-04-08-at-13-40-45.jpg

Rat Boy
Just now, sipthistea said:

Bitch is trying to make a comeback by changing a letter from her last name

Screen-Shot-2014-04-08-at-13-40-45.jpg

I hope Jessie J beats her!!

"dont trust this crooked manipulative rat!" - @NichuuB

codymonster
25 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

Why should we care when she thrown LGBTQ community under the bus when she feels we are not useful anymore for profits? Hmmm????

tenor.gif

How did she throw the LGBTQ community under the bus? :laughga: She thought she was bisexual, and the she realized she was straight. Who the hell are you to tell her what her sexual orientation is? :saladga: If anything, it’s refreshing to see someone being open about sexual fluidity and that we CAN go through periods of our life where we identify differently then we used to.

sipthistea

It's like that time when Rita Ora was trying to play a joke on the judges from the Voice Germany, and no one recognized her :ladyhaha:

Quasi

You guys are being really rude. This poor girl hasn't even done anything wrong. I'm sure if anybody was offered the same sum of money she was offered to be on the show, it wouldn't look as ridiculous as you are making it out to be.:awkney:

I don't understand pineapples, so I don't eat bananas.

RAMROD
21 minutes ago, codymonster said:

How did she throw the LGBTQ community under the bus? :laughga: She thought she was bisexual, and the she realized she was straight. Who the hell are you to tell her what her sexual orientation is? :saladga: If anything, it’s refreshing to see someone being open about sexual fluidity and that we CAN go through periods of our life where we identify differently then we used to.

Right, by calling bisexuality “a phase” just like another straight person before her. Being bi or gay is just a phase to them. It is nothing serious, just a phase you'll grow out with. Just like a fashion trend.

It is all in how she wording these stuffs. If you don’t get it, you don’t get it.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Archived