💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Money is TIGHT: Jessie J joins Chinese singing competition as contestant

petty

Featured Posts

Chinese reality singing competition "Singer" (based on the Korean format "I Am a Singer") announced their contestants for the upcoming season on Hunan TV.

Jessie J will be competing against other local Chinese singers for votes in a weekly elimination-style format.

thatssadhuh.gif

200.gif

UPDATE: Jessie J came across this post and made an account under some suspicious username just to correct the possible missinformation on this singing competition she plans to join:

Spoiler

Lol I literally had to make an account to post here because I didn’t feel this post portrayed the show as what it is. 

Being exposed to Chinese media while living between China and North America, I can say that I Am A Singer is actually a really big show in China, and all the “contestants” are very talented. A lot of which are considered legends. Those who have pariticipated in the past have gained insane exposure to the Chinese population. The post and comments here seem to be making it a negative thing that Jessie J is being a part of this show, but I don’t see it that way. If you look up videos on YouTube, you will understand that it is a show for those who are vocally talented. Whether it was for money or not, being a part of this show does not make you desperate for money or what not. 

I just wanted to point this out.

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply
BLACKOUTbritney

The first ex bisexual to enter a Chinese competition show :diane:

AmericanGUY

she'll be the first one gone :deadbanana: 

꧁ 𝕛'𝕧𝕖𝕦𝕩 𝕡𝕒𝕤 𝕞𝕠𝕦𝕣𝕚𝕣 𝕥𝕠𝕦𝕥𝕖 𝕤𝕖𝕦𝕝𝕖 ꧂

RAMROD

Hmmmm over it

tenor.gif?itemid=8749762

Also would be tragic of she is eliminated early

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

LadyLuca

Welp- unlike in most other countrys/continents these compitition mean something 

winners will have big success 

also- why is this funny or shameful to some of you. That gurl has some incredible voice/ talent~ you might never come close to that. Celebreties Are no Humans huh?

who do you think you are?

RAMROD
1 minute ago, LadyLuca said:

Welp- unlike in most other countrys/continents these compitition mean something 

winners will have big success 

also- why is this funny to some of you. That gurl has some incredible voice/ talent~ you might never come close to that. Celebreties Are no Humans huh?

Why should we care when she thrown LGBTQ community under the bus when she feels we are not useful anymore for profits? Hmmm????

tenor.gif

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Archived