▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply
SHOOKGA
On 1/4/2018 at 11:49 AM, TheWitness said:

@SHOOKGA @Irrelevant make sure to tell us when she’s eliminated  :ladyhaha:

i don't even watch chinese crap... they are so terrible

they had a celebrity singing competition where they had masks on and when the lose / win they reveal themselves

but the sh_t is that they're voices and vocals are so obvious and people are just like "wHo Is THaT oMg ShE HaS SuCH A goOD vOIce"

Not very born this way of you 😫

brit4ever
On 4.01.2018 г. at 6:37 AM, RAMROD said:

Actually that reminds me with X--Factor USA Season 2 when Britney was there, there was a guy who were collabed with her for her debut album, and he had released his own solo album too after that but he fell into irrelevancy cos male solo artist weren't that thriving back in the day and he went to this audition to have record deal again

Also, Billy Gilman on The Voice. Gurrrl, he had record so many country albums before, when he was younger and cute. 

And he failed and she rejected him. :ladyhaha: 

Edit: I just checked, his name is Don Philip and he has 3 albums, the first being released in 2007. He also released an album in 2012 when he attended the X-Factor. :awkney:  :selena: 

blackpink

The thread title is SENDING ME sksksks poor Jessica :rip:  

this entire thread is the quality messy content that I signed up on GagaDaily for :air:

RAMROD
46 minutes ago, brit4ever said:

And he failed and she rejected him. :ladyhaha: 

Edit: I just checked, his name is Don Philip and he has 3 albums, the first being released in 2007. He also released an album in 2012 when he attended the X-Factor. :awkney:  :selena: 

I actually not aware of his other albums but the debut one :toofunny: say so much about his relevancy in the business :selena:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

RAMROD
42 minutes ago, Dolce Vita said:

The thread title is SENDING ME sksksks poor Jessica :rip:  

this entire thread is the quality messy content that I signed up on GagaDaily for :air:

So, do you think that suspicious newb actually JJ or “casual fan” that he said he is? :poot:

blackpink
4 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

So, do you think that suspicious newb actually JJ or “casual fan” that he said he is? :poot:

I mean, if she is doing campaigns for cheap crackers, I wouldn’t put it past her to check what the gays are saying about her on a forum to try and defend her flop career. :selena:

RAMROD
Just now, Dolce Vita said:

I mean, if she is doing campaigns for cheap crackers, I wouldn’t put it past her to check what the gays are saying about her on a forum to try and defend her flop career. :selena:

:chica:  well, you’ve got a point there

2 hours ago, TMM90 said:

I HATE her addlips during live performances

Totally off topic, but I really like your profile picture!

There could be a 1000 doves in the sky...

brit4ever
11 hours ago, RAMROD said:

I actually not aware of his other albums but the debut one :toofunny: say so much about his relevancy in the business :selena:

The Industry is not for everyone.

FrankGutz
On 3/1/2018 at 6:17 PM, Mer Boy said:

#AngelaChang

250px-Asia_Chinese_girl.jpg

bitch!! thats why i thought that name was familiar anvlvsvlañnvalnvalñns  couldnt remember ha alsvnlanvlñsnlanv hahahahahahahahahaha

MANDY MOORE | LADY GAGA | SOPHIE ELLIS-BEXTOR

FrankGutz
On 5/1/2018 at 1:20 AM, SHOOKGA said:

i don't even watch chinese crap... they are so terrible

they had a celebrity singing competition where they had masks on and when the lose / win they reveal themselves

but the sh_t is that they're voices and vocals are so obvious and people are just like "wHo Is THaT oMg ShE HaS SuCH A goOD vOIce"

ñhsadnvnv ahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

MANDY MOORE | LADY GAGA | SOPHIE ELLIS-BEXTOR

Archived