9 minutes ago, Neydelina said:

no she just looks like a person who doesnt shave

(to me)

idk if she does or doesnt lmao

Ok, sure:awkney:

Free my mind

pedrohemg
21 minutes ago, LukeIsGaga said:

Sorry but T.A.T.U wasn't one hit wonder. They were huge in early 2000's and have sold more than 10M albums worldwide.

These were all hits:

domixwodix

That Carly Jepsen girl has a song that isn‘t that bad at all

it's sort of like, my past is an unfinished painting..

Cobra Cruz
10 minutes ago, LukeIsGaga said:

Ok but, does Jar of Hearts reach the succes of A Thousand Years ?  

SCHEISSEMONTRE
46 minutes ago, Boyboi12 said:

Kelis isn’t a one hit wonder 

Oh I didn’t know she had more stuff

Mychal

Kulture Kiari

Paris Hilton - Stars Are Blind

Lindsay Lohan - Rumors

Kim Kardashian - Jam

Ariana Grande -The Way

8 minutes ago, pedrohemg said:

Sorry but T.A.T.U wasn't one hit wonder. They were huge in early 2000's and have sold more than 10M albums worldwide.

They aren't really remembered for any other songs than that one tbh. In America, they are technically a one hit wonder because they didn't have any other songs enter the Hot 100 and that song got to number 20.

pedrohemg
9 minutes ago, LukeIsGaga said:

They aren't really remembered for any other songs than that one tbh. In America, they are technically a one hit wonder because they didn't have any other songs enter the Hot 100 and that song got to number 20.

I edited my post with all their hits, I don't know if you've seen them, including the one they chose to sing at the 2013 Winter Olympics (Not Gonna Get Us). And America is a continent, you must be talking about USA. Well, we shouldn't  measure someone's success based on if they had or not success in US. Kylie Minogue is a pop goddess and she's most likely unknown in US.

13 minutes ago, Cobra Cruz said:

Ok but, does Jar of Hearts reach the succes of A Thousand Years ?  

Jar Of Hearts peaked at 17 in the US and 4 in the UK, 

A Thousand Years peaked at 31 in the US and at 11 in the UK.

Human peaked at 31 in the US and 14 in the UK.

Jar Of Hearts has certified platinum in the US 4 times and sold at least a million copies in the UK. 

A Thousand Years did outsell Jar Of Hearts in the US and has certifed platinum in the US 8 times and sold around 600,000 copies in the UK.

So, A Thousand Years sold more in the US but Jar Of Hearts was more successful in the charts and charted better worldwide.

Rythm Is A Dancer(Gliese)

Freed From Desire

Ready For The Good Times(Shakira)

Don't Call Me Baby (Madison Avenue)

giphy.gif 

2 minutes ago, pedrohemg said:

I edited my post with all their hits, I don't know if you've seen then, including the one they chose to sing at the 2013 Winter Olympics (Not Gonna Get Us). And America is a continent, you must be talking about USA. Well, we shouldn't  measure someone's success based on if they had or not success in US. Kylie Minogue is a pop goddess and she's most like unknown in US.

Yes, I was on about USA. They performed Not Gonna Get Us at Eurovision a few times and at the MTV Movie Awards. They didn't have much success elsewhere really apart from All The Things She Said was number 1 for weeks around the world and Not Gonna Get Us, How Soon Is Now? and All About Us peaked at fairly high positions globally but the songs did stay in the charts for long. Kylie is fairly unknown in the US but she called a pop goddess because she has so many top 10s and number 1s around the world over the course of the last 30 years and t.A.t.U. only had 3 big hits and 1 moderate hit.

Archived