• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply
loathereality
1 hour ago, tomsches said:

I think there was no Episode this week. The Next One airs Next week

:cryga:

tomsches

I don't get it. What is wrong this season? I have disagreed with the judges on about 90% of the outfits... And they don't give good feedback anymore. Isaac only says "it's great" or "it's hideous"...

Anyway, finally the avant-garde challenge, my favourite one! Here are my thoughts:

Anthony: I loved the pants, but the top was godawful. It literally was a circle with paint. I can't believe he got that much praise.

Edmond: Boring as always and not avant-garde.

Fabio: How was he on the bottom? His look was great! He should have been on the top.

Helen: What the hell was that? It looked bad and not avant-garde.

Joshua: I actually liked what he did with the glue. I thought it looked very interesting, especially in comparison with what Justin did in season 12. I do agree with the judges, however, on the fact that there was just too much going on underneath the glue layer. 

Ken: Great outfit. Should have been on the top.

Merline: I didn't like it as much as the judges did. I thought it was very... expected? Like, I knew someone would make that exact same dress. And I don't think she did it particularly well. I thought it looked a tiny bit messy, so yeah... I was not impressed.

Stanley: I hate his designs. How could he win the avant-garde challenge for this crap? seriously! Take away the mask and you can buy that in stores. The judges seem to favour him for some reason. His outfits have been consistently bad and boring. He needs to go!

Kimberly: Glad she's gone, the outfit looked like the model was wearing a skirt as a necklace. It was bad.

loathereality

anthony was amazing, i mean those pants wow
ken was terrible, it looked like a 10 year old pumpkin 
fabia was not good, i would put that in bottom. It had no taste imo.
merline was not that entertaining, it was indeed repetitive
helen was very interesting. she is my favorite. the hair was also successful
joshua was also very disproportionate. 
stanley was good, i would put him safe
kimberly was also very interesting, definitely a top. Love the colors overall
lastly, edmond was forgettable. It looked elegant and sophisticated.
I overall liked the designs like 60% of them
helen top 8 here we goo

tomsches

Finally I agree with the judges:

Anthony: I kind of liked the colour combination, but I didn't understand what was going on in the front of the dress. 

Edmond: Extremely boring, should have been bottom 2. I didn't even see the 2nd colour.

Fabio: Cool dress, but safe.

Helen: I didn't mind the colour combination, but I agree with Isaac, I thought that the drape in the front and the one-leg pants were a bit too quirky.

Joshua: I was surprised that he was safe. The dress was really bad. Just like Helen said, the landing strip in the back was extremely unflattering and looked like he just randomly glued it onto the dress.

Ken: Great dress, especially the front of it. The back needed a bit more work. I was surprised that he was able to pull it off in 10 minutes.

Stanley: I don't know what happened, but I finally liked one of his dresses.

Merline: Sis... :awkney:

Overall, a cool challenge and a very good runway this week.

loathereality

stanley is definitely the season favorite he will be top 3. 

i would put anthony safe and joshua to bottom

merline should have gone home that was just...

ok it is top 7 now, hopefully helen becomes number one at the end of the road

i really think that she has the strongest vision, others just try appealing the judges

tomsches

Ok so... the challenge was to design a red dress or why did almost everybody go for a red colour? Also, it's weird that Helen is the only woman left, there were so many talented female designers. I thought that the mentoring round was a nice idea.

Anthony: How the hell did this outfit win the challenge? I didn't understand the dress at all. I thought the straight neckline looked weird and that thing in the back was just... what was that? It looked like the model wrapped her blanket around her body.

Edmond: I didn't think it was that bad. I actually liked the ruffle rose, but I would have place it somewhere else, because it looked stuck on and it didn't really do anything for the model's body.

Fabio: Best dress, effortless, innovative, elegant, cool, awesome, showstopping, vomit on it, give birth to it...Should have won

Helen: Nice dress, but too safe and too simple.

Ken: What.... was that thing on the side? :awkney:

Stanley: An ok dress, but I feel like I have seen that exact same dress many times before on Project Runway. 

Joshua: As always a hot mess. 

loathereality

1. i really liked the feedback idea, i think we should see more of that

2. I think joshua stayed beyond his time in this competition. Even though I think Ken was the worst this round, I am glad that Joshua went home.

3. I generally do not like Stanley, he is just lifeless . His designs are very elegant though.

4. This episode the designs overall were not good. When I saw Helen after Stanley I was worried that she might go home but then I saw the rest. Like the bottom 3 was just....

5. I agree with the top 3 and the bottom 3.

6. I would give it to Fabio instead of Annthony. Anthony was not that great.I did not understand it, sorry.

7. I feel like Ant, Fab, Sta and Hel will be top 4 and Fabio will win the whole thing. My heart belongs to Helen.

8. Because Helen is the only woman left and because this is the US, she definitely will go top 4. Fake gender issues.

loathereality
35 minutes ago, tomsches said:

Ok so... the challenge was to design a red dress or why did almost everybody go for a red colour? Also, it's weird that Helen is the only woman left, there were so many talented female designers. I thought that the mentoring round was a nice idea.

Anthony: How the hell did this outfit win the challenge? I didn't understand the dress at all. I thought the straight neckline looked weird and that thing in the back was just... what was that? It looked like the model wrapped her blanket around her body.

Edmond: I didn't think it was that bad. I actually liked the ruffle rose, but I would have place it somewhere else, because it looked stuck on and it didn't really do anything for the model's body.

Fabio: Best dress, effortless, innovative, elegant, cool, awesome, showstopping, vomit on it, give birth to it...Should have won

Helen: Nice dress, but too safe and too simple.

Ken: What.... was that thing on the side? :awkney:

Stanley: An ok dress, but I feel like I have seen that exact same dress many times before on Project Runway. 

Joshua: As always a hot mess. 

I agree with you 100%

tomsches
5 minutes ago, loathereality said:

plain bs

I still have to watch it :excited2:

loathereality
2 minutes ago, tomsches said:

I still have to watch it :excited2:

ok no spoilers

it is not he best episode of the season though

tomsches

ok so the challenge was a bit meh again, like most challenges this season. But at least I partially agree with the judges.

Anthony: Typical pop dress, nothing special but did what he was supposed to do.

Edmond: Definitely better than Stanleys, but I think there was a it too much going on with the fringe and all. And I thought that both looks looked too much like rocker girl costumes.

Fabio: Nice, but too safe.

Ken: Definitely more creative than Anthony's. I wasn't so sure about the coat though, because I don't expect a pop singer to wear a coat during her show.

Stanley: Go home already. The leather, the lace, the black and red... it was a rocker girl costume and didn't look too good.

Helen: I don't think it was a bad dress actually. Yeah, maybe it didn't look country, but I don't know whether there even is a typical "country style". It was too dark and an all-sequin-dress has never resonated well with the judges.

loathereality

edmond was an obvious loser

i really hope fabio wins this season, he is my second fav after helen

Archived