Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

Project Runway All Stars Season 6

tomsches

Featured Posts

tomsches

projectrunwayallstars6_cast_950w.jpg

Project Runway All Stars (season 6) is the sixth season of the Project Runway spin-off series Project Runway All Stars. The concept of the edition is Rookies vs. Vets. It will feature 16 designers of which 8 have previously competed on Project Runway All Stars and 8 are part of Project Runway All Stars for the first time. Alyssa Milano will return as host and both Georgina Chapman and Isaac Mizrahi will return as judges for this season, along with one or two guest judges each week. The show will premiere on January 4, 2018 on Lifetime.

Contestants:

Anthony Williams Atlanta, GA Season 7 & All Stars 15th

Carlos Casanova New York, NY Season 8 & All Stars 27th

Ari South Honolulu, HI Season 8 & All Stars 3 3rd

Joshua McKinley New York, NY Season 9 & All Stars 2 Runner-Up

Kimberly Goldson White Plains, Maryland Season 9 4th

Melissa Fleis San Francisco, CA Season 10 & All Stars 3 3rd

Fabio Costa Brooklyn, NY Season 10 & All Stars 4 Runner-Up

Amanda Valentine Nashville, TN Seasons 11 & 13R unner-Up

Stanley Hudson West Hollywood, California Season 113rd

Ken Laurence Atlanta, GA Season 12 & All Stars 5 3rd

Helen Castillo Union City, NJ Season 12 & All Stars 4 3rd

Charketa "Char" Glover Detroit, MI Season 13 4th

Merline Labissiere Savannah, GA Season 14 5th

Candice Cuoco San Francisco, CA Season 14 4th

Edmond Newton Atlanta, GA Season 14 3rd

Kelly Dempsey Boston, MA Season 14 Runner-Up

I'm just gonna tag the people who were active in the PR16 Thread:

@Juvi @TOMP @Funkymonkey @androiduser @neptugne @aaron l @Melech @loathereality @Bio @ZiggyZiggs @Gov Hooka @hunty @Ibo 

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply
tomsches

So excited for this season... although I'm not a big fan of the veteran/rookie concept, but I guess they didn't find enough new contestants who wanted to participate. Anyway, I'm so glad Fabio is in the game again. I could look at him 24/7, he must be one of the hottest people ever :blush:

I'm rooting for Kelly and Amanda. I also liked Candice in her season, but she was a bit bitchy as far as I remember. We all know Helen is going to cry in episode 1. And I hate the fact we have another season with Joshua... I hate that guy...

aaron l

I'm so so stoked! I swear I need some dose of Project Runway all the time. Whether it's All Stars, junior, or just normal.

Team Kelly 100%! :diane:

MaybeKermit
19 minutes ago, SEANGT said:

omg Amanda again. she should just have her own show. she's in every season. lol

she deserves it tbh... she's grown so much since her first season. Really excited to see what she brings...

I'm team Candice or Kelly tbh... Unless they bring back Dom :trollga:

tomsches
3 hours ago, aaron l said:

I'm so so stoked! I swear I need some dose of Project Runway all the time. Whether it's All Stars, junior, or just normal.

Team Kelly 100%! :diane:

I agree. I've watched all the seasons like 3 times already so I'm dying to get a new one. I mean considering the cast it's probably going to be one big bitch-fest, but I don't care, I love the show so much, even though I don't really know anything about fashion

tomsches

Sooooo the first episode has aired and I am so looking forward to next week, I just love this show so much. I wish we would have got more new designers. I mean there's no one from season 15. But still I thought it was a great start of the season!

Out of the 2 collections I thought the rookies did a better job. I still love Kelly and I am still mad she did not win her season (we all know why Ashley won instead). I'm also very interested in what Candice will show. Her dress looked very interesting, perhaps a bit over-designed but I think she's one to look out for. I never liked Char in her season, I mean I love her personality but I thought in season 13 she was in the bottom way too many times to be a finalist. This episode I really liked the dress she's made and out of the top3 I think she should have won. Merline's was nice too, but I thought the movement of the arms was weird. Now I'll never get the love for Edmond, I didn't like him on season 14 because I think most of his dresses are boring but he keeps being on the top. I hated the dress he showed this episode and I don't get why he was on the top. I think it should have been either Kelly or Amanda instead of him. BTW, I love Amanda's style!

The vets also had some cool looks. I mean I've always been a fan of Fabio and I think his outfit was very cool. I don't get the hype for Ari either, I mean the cut outs wer cool, but well... I thought that Ken's and Helen's outfits looked too similar. I thought it was weird that all the judges liked Helen's dress but it still ended up on the bottom. Between Ken and Casanova, I think Ken should have gone home, but I guess they keep him, because he was so good last season (and they are looking for the drama). I felt sorry for Casanova, he's so cute...

Anyway, I can't wait for next week!

loathereality

I hated edmond actually how is he on top?

hellen was actually fine and she did not deserve bottomm.

casanova.... no words

tomsches

I'm absolutely shocked by the judges' decisions this season. Why did they send Kelly home? Her outfit was not the worst, there were at least 3 other outfits that deserved to go home. Stanley's dress literally looked like an ugly 80s prom dress and I'm sure he's going to continue designing boring **** like he did on his season. Kelly at least hat creativity and tried out new and interesting things. It should have been between Char and Stanley. I mean, yeah Char hat pants with a train, but come on! The thing looked distressed, but in an unintentional way. 

Also, I can't believe that Amanda didn't win this challenge or that she wasn't even in the top for it! That was my favourite look and it deserved to be on the top over Ari's dress. Ari did exactly what everybody expected for this challenge. It wasn't ugly, but I've seen it before. 

I don't know about this season... I mean I liked the challenges so far and I like the cast, but the judges' critiques irk me so much this time. Also, it's disappointing that they introduced women of all sizes on PR16, but on PRAS6 they only use skinny models. 

Also: As always I have to stress how hot Fabio is :classy:

tomsches

Loved the challenge! I'm always looking forward to the team challenges because it pushes the designers. I also love when they have to be inspired by something (like food and wine in this case), because you never know how they interpret their inspirations.

Anthony & Kimberly: Don't remember

Joshua & Amanda: I love Amanda and hate Josh. I'm glad they were in, because both outfits looked like stripper dresses.

Merline & Cancice: I understand why they were in the bottom. Merline's dress looked really bad. Also, the idea has been done so many times already on project runway. Candice's inspiration was better, but her dress was messy. It would have looked better with simple pants or a simple top, but both the top and the pants were too much.

Ken & Fabio: I didn't care so much about Ken's outfit, but Fabio's looked very good. Nothing groundbreaking in my opinion, but they deserved to win.

Edmond & Helen: Edmond's looked like it was shredded. I liked Helen's dress though. It looked quite interesting.

Char & Stanley: Don't really remember. I only know that I found them boring when I saw them.

Melissa & Ari: What the hell was Melissa's dress? And Ari's looked like a HUGE vagina. Glad they went home.

loathereality

omg i totally forgot about th show

rn i am watching episode 2 then comment then watch episode 3 then comment :D

so sorry

loathereality

ok episode 2:

joshua, amanda and ken was amazing

i think this season really deserves that all stars title

marvin's was horrible

fabio is also interesting

I do not know why but I feel like hellen is going to be my fav this year, not that she is very good in terms of hr designs but I just feel close to her, cannot really explain :D

some of the designs were very fitted and well made that it was not in accordance with the theme

char was also bad

i kinda get the reason kelly went home but char should have gone

loathereality

episode 3:

i adored joshua's dress

ken and fabio are really cool

i am gglad that 2 are leaving  cause there are too man good people to follow :D

candice and mervin are very bad :(

char and stanley are ok

Archived