Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

reputation tour grosses $180Million... so far.

Green Detox

Featured Posts

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Chuckles

I don't care if she flops or not BUT if I read correctly in the article... ticket prices from the website have the same price as if they were sold in the secondary market? Talk about being greedy and looking for your fans' best interest. That is just not fair.

scallywally
13 hours ago, Chuckles said:

I don't care if she flops or not BUT if I read correctly in the article... ticket prices from the website have the same price as if they were sold in the secondary market? Talk about being greedy and looking for your fans' best interest. That is just not fair.

Or goes into making a more spectacular show, pay crew more and lots of money for their charities AKA Madge. Thats better than slimy resellers to afford to buy a 2nd holiday home. 

Madge doing this has built 10 schools (going up to 14 this year) orphanage revamps and a kids hospital. Also help in Pakistan and a gym for poor youths in Detroit. Thats on top of her AIDS donations.

androiduser
22 minutes ago, scallywally said:

Or goes into making a more spectacular show, pay crew more and lots of money for their charities AKA Madge. Thats better than slimy resellers to afford to buy a 2nd holiday home. 

Madge doing this has built 10 schools (going up to 14 this year) orphanage revamps and a kids hospital. Also help in Pakistan and a gym for poor youths in Detroit. Thats on top of her AIDS donations.

but they can also pay charities from perfume deals, fashion campaigns etc, expensive tix are not the only way to make money .

That said, anyone who can charge a lot, does so.

swakby
On 1/3/2018 at 8:48 AM, Hoeanne said:

The reason it's making so much is because the tickets are overly expensive. Expensive tickets mean that you can fail to sell out but still make a ****-ton of money. The point here is that TS is massively overcharging her fans because she know that they'll pay out the ass to see her, and that's just a really shitty thing to do.

Honestly the last few years have made me realize just how cultish her fanbase is. She can sue them, bleed their back accounts dry, and be publicly exposed as a manipulative narcissist and her fans will still go out of their way to defend her. Meanwhile, Gaga can't switch out her synths for guitars without half the of the monsters throwing in their stan cards...

Taylor never disappoints in terms of quality tho :trollga:

scallywally
1 hour ago, androiduser said:

but they can also pay charities from perfume deals, fashion campaigns etc, expensive tix are not the only way to make money .

That said, anyone who can charge a lot, does so.

M does that too. :reductive: People are gonna pay $200-$400 to see people, its best to go back into the industry & charity than some gangsta buying their 4th BMW. Surely thats not hard to understand. 

Chuckles
On 1/4/2018 at 11:16 AM, scallywally said:

Thanks for opening my eyes :hug:

Joaco95
On 2/1/2018 at 9:40 PM, Spock said:

The fact her haters first tried it with the single, then the album and now the tour and she keeps winning every single time :toofunny:

Also I can’t believe the lies I’ve seen people post here, such as “Taylor lipsyncs!1!1!!” or my favorite “she isn’t a touring force” :toofunny: 

Stay pressed!

but why the f would she lipsync with that little tiny voice tho

is not like she's going to give us 90's mimi's vocals

Archived