Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

reputation tour grosses $180Million... so far.

Green Detox

Featured Posts

ItsTommyBitch

I think the sad part is that despite the money she is making, It feels very much like both the public and her fans were much more here for the 1989 era :huh: 

I guess make that money though :emma: 

私自身もこの世の中も誰もかれもが, どんなに華やかな人生でも, どんなに悲惨な人生でも, いつかは変貌し, 破壊され、消滅してしまう. すべてがもともとこの世に存在しない一瞬の幻想なのだから

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Crystalline
1 hour ago, New Compassion said:

There’s something super shady about Taylor Swift’s numbers. Things just don’t add up. 

There’s literally not. Her tickets are extremely pricey and her dates are actually selling well (most dates are 80% or more sold out). Do the math yourself. Also, something like this can’t be faked - this is not Tidal streams. 

Redstreak
37 minutes ago, ItsTommyBitch said:

I think the sad part is that despite the money she is making, It feels very much like both the public and her fans were much more here for the 1989 era :huh: 

I guess make that money though :emma: 

This era sucks but its my first time buying tickets for her tour

Take a moment to think of just flexibility, love, and trust~

1 hour ago, Delusional Aura said:

TAYLOR'S ****ING TEAM IS ****ING WORLD CLASS. Imagine with very little vocal talent and she's basically the new Queen of Pop. All she needed was a good management team :triggered:

She's an okay vocalist, an excellent songwriter, she's always had great visuals, 1989 & Reputation are pop perfection, she's a smart businesswoman. It's so petty to discredit all that. 

it wasn't laaaahv

Delusional Aura
41 minutes ago, Censored said:

She's an okay vocalist, an excellent songwriter, she's always had great visuals, 1989 & Reputation are pop perfection, she's a smart businesswoman. It's so petty to discredit all that. 

I only criticized her vocals though. She's a smart business woman because of her management team.   

TheCureinMalibu
3 hours ago, iCpro said:

This is giving me ‘reputation will sell 3m first week!’ Teas.

those are reported from real tickets sold.

Hoeanne

The reason it's making so much is because the tickets are overly expensive. Expensive tickets mean that you can fail to sell out but still make a ****-ton of money. The point here is that TS is massively overcharging her fans because she know that they'll pay out the ass to see her, and that's just a really shitty thing to do.

Honestly the last few years have made me realize just how cultish her fanbase is. She can sue them, bleed their back accounts dry, and be publicly exposed as a manipulative narcissist and her fans will still go out of their way to defend her. Meanwhile, Gaga can't switch out her synths for guitars without half the of the monsters throwing in their stan cards...

The only reason it's grossing so much is because of what her team is doing.

Taylor has an amazing team and management (which her father is a part of), so I'm not going to praise Taylor for pulling this off, I'll praise her team.They have managed to make such a huge feat using a bland pop artist with mediocre voice, theatrics, personality and presence.

No hate on Taylor though, I'm just speaking my truth. 

Fame IV
2 hours ago, Hoeanne said:

The reason it's making so much is because the tickets are overly expensive. Expensive tickets mean that you can fail to sell out but still make a ****-ton of money. The point here is that TS is massively overcharging her fans because she know that they'll pay out the ass to see her, and that's just a really shitty thing to do.

Honestly the last few years have made me realize just how cultish her fanbase is. She can sue them, bleed their back accounts dry, and be publicly exposed as a manipulative narcissist and her fans will still go out of their way to defend her. Meanwhile, Gaga can't switch out her synths for guitars without half the of the monsters throwing in their stan cards...

Gaga fans are more loyal than Taylor. We even have this cult site ahah

Taylor fans are mostly teenagers.

A Star is Born ⭐

NIghtmareElm

Hahah the haters are pretty creative.  The tour is selling out even though tickets are super expensive because people want to see her.   Can Katy do that? No.  Can Miley do that? No.  It's not just teenagers that want to see her.  If that were the case, then her tour would be flopping like Katy.  She has a huge appeal to a lot of people.  Deal with it.

The biggest reason why the tickets are so expensive is to match on how much scalpers would sell them for.   That way she get she profit she works hard for.  The scalper prices are going to be double than this.   

12 hours ago, Hoeanne said:

The reason it's making so much is because the tickets are overly expensive. Expensive tickets mean that you can fail to sell out but still make a ****-ton of money. The point here is that TS is massively overcharging her fans because she know that they'll pay out the ass to see her, and that's just a really shitty thing to do..

guess she's not in for the music, but the bling :awkney:

Archived