Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
charts

Gaga's singles ranked WW

Mirages

Featured Posts

Mirages

Welcome to my first thread of 2018, inspired by @dannydrummen thread Gaga's 10 biggest hits, you can chek it out here:

I tried to rank them according to sales, Spotify streams, YT views and chart positions, cause I was really interested in seeing how all of her singles. I wanted to take chart positions from biggest music markets from each continent, but sadly I couldn't find any real data from Brazil and Japan so I opted for the global chart http://www.mediatraffic.de instead those two, along with US Billboard Hot 100, UK Top 100 and Australia's Top 50 Singles. I gathered the information into this table:

Z4NEwHq.jpg

Then I created another table where I converted all of the information into poitns, here's the table of contents:

1.        Peak in US (1 = 100, 100 = 1) – Billboard Hot 100

2.        WoC US

3.        Sales US (in hundred thousands)

4.        Number of countries it charted in

5.        Peak UK (1 = 100, 100 = 1) - UK Top 100

6.        WoC UK

7.        Sales WW (in hundred thousands)

8.        Views on YT (in ten millions)

9.        Spotify streams (in hundred millions, Joanne singles and The Cure in ten millions = to account for streaming getting bigger)

10.      Peak Australia (1 = 50, 50 = 1) – Top 50 Singles

11.      WoC Australia

12.      Peak World (1 = 40, 40 = 1)  – 75% sales, 25% airplay

13.      WoC World

14.      Total points – summary of all the columns

And this is the table:

acYIzeF.jpg

These are the results:

1.        Poker Face – 798 points 

tumblr_oswfkp67Y01qby767o1_500.gif

2.        Bad Romance – 749 points

tumblr_no86r4I6yn1qcgl1no5_500.gif

3.        Just Dance – 701 points 

giphy.webp

4.        Telephone – 615 points

5.        Born This Way – 588 points

6.        Paparazzi – 536 points

7.        The Edge of Glory – 521 points

8.        Alejandro – 509 points

9.        Applause – 475 points

10.      LoveGame – 434 points

11.      Judas – 401 points

12.      Yoü and I – 382 points

13.      Do What U Want – 366 points

14.      Million Reasons - 333 points

15.      Perfect Illusion - 326 points

16.      The Cure – 317 points

17.      Marry the Night – 249 points

18.      Eh, Eh (Nothing Else I Can Say) – 75 points

19.      G.U.Y. – 55 points

Discuss and don't let my thread flop :grr: Any surprises? Any suggestions as to how to make the results more accurate? Tags per request: @SinnersVenus @LukeIsGaga

Edit: with 7 points for 70 999 887 views on Million Reasons (Audio) from youtube as suggested by @TeenIdle since MR didn't have a music video for a long time and has a lot of views on the official audio video, Million Reasons sits at 333 points total and breaks away from the tie with PI and leaves it at number 15.

I'm the bitch that's fragile

Definitely interesting. I love how Perfect Illusion and Million Reasons are the same position :ladyhaha: Top 5 predictable, although Telephone and Born This Way #4 and #5 respectively is mildly surprising. Her top 10 hits are definitely what i thought they were, even though not in the order. Also good job on this! A lot of work must've been put in :tony:

Mirages
2 minutes ago, SinnersVenus said:

Definitely interesting. I love how Perfect Illusion and Million Reasons are the same position :ladyhaha: Top 5 predictable, although Telephone and Born This Way #4 and #5 respectively is mildly surprising. Her top 10 hits are definitely what i thought they were, even though not in the order.

I was surprised with Born This Way and Telephone too :wtfga:

Perfect Illusion did pretty good outside US and vice versa MR was quite a hit in the US but the rest of the world :awkney:

moonsago

It makes sense why her setlist for the Joanne WORLD tour is basically the top 10 songs from that list because they trully are her most known. It also makes sense now why Telephone was performed at the Superbowl even though it was only Nr. 10 on BB and not other songs that charted higher. She wanted the whole world who sees her performance to recognize the songs she played. She’s so smart :cryga:now if only the Joanne WORLD tour was a WORLD tour :selena:

edit: ALSO, I knew it, Poker Face truly is her signiture hit and not Bad Romance. Even though I feel like Bad Romance personally is her best song, Poker Face is for sure her second for me. Sorry not sorry. :whitney:

edit 2: apparently Telephone peaked at 3 :selena:

2 minutes ago, Mirages said:

@SinnersVenusI'm just glad it settled the TEOG/Alejandro situation :trollga:

You were right :wtfga:

But hey, at least they're close, and I wasn't arguing GUY was bigger than Paparazzi :derpga:

3 minutes ago, moonsago said:

It also makes sense now why Telephone was performed at the Superbowl even though it was only Nr. 10 on BB and not other songs that charted higher

Telephone peaked at #3 :sis:

moonsago
5 minutes ago, neptugne said:

Telephone peaked at #3 :sis:

Oh... oh really? :selena:

I’m a flop fan then 

CakeLikeLG
11 minutes ago, Bokhee said:

PI and MR at the same position?

MR had fücked up peaks in many countries and PI had strong first week because it was the lead

live each day like Gaga might drop an album

Mirages
16 minutes ago, SinnersVenus said:

But hey, at least they're close, and I wasn't arguing GUY was bigger than Paparazzi :derpga:

Girl I can't breathe

440612C500000578-0-image-m-4_15048474476

28 minutes ago, moonsago said:

if only the Joanne WORLD tour was a WORLD tour 

:ladyhaha::trollga:

Li'l Monster & Avatar since Day 1

PerfectGUY

Not surprised at all by the Telephone/Born This Way situation. 
Random people around me would definitely know Telephone better than Born This Way. 
Same thing goes for Judas, and Eh Eh : not surprised (they were hits in France for example) :trollga:

This must be very accurate bc it's exactly how I imagined it to be. 

The only part where I was wrong was that I though Alejandro was bigger than TEOG (even tough I like TEOG better) 

Archived