💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

More singles from Witness this year

Neydelina

Featured Posts

Laceface

Act My Age/Save as Draft I'd like to see. I don't know, her not being on top has actually made me like her more, I feel like we've seen much more of her personality & less of the corporate machine

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Smother Em Eh
On 1/2/2018 at 9:37 AM, DiscoHeaven23 said:

She prob already abandoned "Hey Hey Hey"

Like it's not getting radio adds

Did they even release it as a single or was this a John Wayne type thing?

Could be! Ahhhh Gaga ha impact once again:staymad:

Get Applause & G.U.Y to 1B views!

TheWitness
18 hours ago, Jswolf18 said:

Did hey hey hey even chart?

In the top 1500 :ladyhaha:

It was a john wayne type thing so it wasn’t expected 

Host Of Lyricasism

Battle 4 Ur Life
On 1/3/2018 at 1:26 PM, wojx xoxo said:

YES. Roulette, Deja Vu and Witness are ready to become a singles

this

I kinda wanted Miss You More too but it's a reach I guess :(

"We own the Downtown, hear our sound."

StrawberryBlond

Don't know how her label can justify spending more money on songs that simply aren't working, but that's their perogative. I guess they want as much promo for the tour as possible considering that tickets are going to be so hard to sell. And obviously, the era was planned to be a much bigger success than it actually was and be eked out over 1.5 years, hence the long tour which doesn't end until late 2018. She can't just do nothing in all that time. Though, if I were her, I would just start working on the next album while on tour, as a comeback is now absolutely crucial.

But anyway, if she does decide to do further singles, Roulette is the only viable option left right now. It's not the best song ever, but one of the best of a mediocre bunch and one of the most GP and radio friendly songs on the album. But then again, it is winter and we still haven't had the obligatory Katy ballad single yet, so Save As Draft could well be next.

Haroon

There's still hope for Roulette and Bigger Than Me :tony: COME ON KATY, GIVE US FANS WHAT WE WANT :cryga:

hausofgay

She should end this era

tumblr_mssdro6ksw1qgf1i8o1_250.gif

My pronouns are fĂąg/fĂąggot. If you don't accept it you're homophobic đŸ„ŽđŸ„ŽđŸ„ŽđŸ˜”â€đŸ’«đŸ˜”â€đŸ’«đŸ˜”â€đŸ’«

2 hours ago, hausofgay said:

She should end this era

tumblr_mssdro6ksw1qgf1i8o1_250.gif

The era isn't ending until at least August. :flop: 

Her last tour dates for the album are in Australia in August. 

On 2-1-2018 at 7:21 PM, Fame IV said:

In your opinion. 

A Music Video is merely a visual of a song, and Million Reasons is an highlight of the album, a brilliant composition. The MV is just simple and clean :)

EXCUSE ME NO. The video features the most obnoxious close up that has ever been viewed by the human eye. 

Inferno
On 1/2/2018 at 8:34 AM, moonsago said:

She needs to make Roulette a single. I finally listened to the entire album and it’s not bad at all guys. I liked it. It doesn’t have a mainstream hit song besides CTTR or Swish Swish ( which flopped because we kinda heard that song 2 times already ) but it’s a really good album. Roulette might be the only one in my opinion or Deja Vu that could at least be decent small hits, unless the does some remixes. I also witnessed sime clipes from The Witness tour last night on YT and I was kinda shook. I love the aesthetics, it feels kinda small though ( kinda like how Gaga’s artRAVE seemed so small compared to her other stages before and even Joanne ) but I get it, it was the budget but she truly made the most of it. The costumes are amazing, the setlist is so good omg she has so many hits it hit me last night that it must be hard for her to choose which to performe and which to let out, I wish we could relate :selena:. This era is not that bad, I feel like just like with gaga people were set out to just hate her for no actual reason. If she comes to my country I’m totally going to see her. 

I really dislike Katy Perry. That being stated, Witness really isn't that bad. In the same way that people wrote off ARTPOP and trash it to this day, Witness is adequate musically and quite honestly there are tracks on there that given other circumstances should have been bonafied Top 10's (the critically panned flop Bon Appetit included). And the same with ARTPOP, I think the actual music should have been what any Katy Perry fan could have wanted, the music itself was actually not a miss so much as everything else that came with the era from her attitude to the visuals/costumes/aesthetic, etc. She was cringey.

Katy deserves to flop at least once though in my opinion. Her having a commercial failure after all her success was inevitable at some point. Consumers just decided that it would be Witness.

Archived