💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
charts

Gaga's Most Viewed Non-Single/Promo Song

Green Detox

Featured Posts

Fiona Apple
2 minutes ago, ArtGagaPop said:

Joanne is her best album and you have to deal :nails: (btw close second)

More like her worst one lol

Green Detox
3 minutes ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

Well, the title says "promo song" :wtfga:

Sorry. I meant Non-Single AND Non-Promo Single songs:derpga:

Lucas

Bloody Mary is in the top 3 of the best songs on the album. In a perfect world, Born This Way would sell 60M copies WW and Bloody Mary audio would have 200M views :firega:

1 hour ago, Fiona Apple said:

Can't tell if this is a joke or not.But it better be 

Having good taste is never a joke sweety

Make it stupid!

A Hybrid
3 hours ago, Fiona Apple said:

More like her worst one lol

A lot of rockphobic people here...

No family’s safe when I sashay

Fiona Apple
53 minutes ago, A Hybrid said:

A lot of rockphobic people here...

A lot of people that 1)make random generalizations 2)don't know music genres here :emma: 

A Hybrid
1 hour ago, Fiona Apple said:

A lot of people that 1)make random generalizations 2)don't know music genres here :emma: 

I know music genres, yet you should check Joanne’s from Wikipedia, which calls it “Soft Rock” along with dance pop, the only Gaga album to be labeled with that genre.

Fiona Apple
1 minute ago, A Hybrid said:

I know music genres, yet you should check Joanne’s from Wikipedia, which calls it “Soft Rock” along with dance pop, the only Gaga album to be labeled with that genre.

Couldn't care less about what wikipedia says, Joanne is clearly not a rock album. Maybe some rock influences but nothing more than that.

A Hybrid
41 minutes ago, Fiona Apple said:

Couldn't care less about what wikipedia says, Joanne is clearly not a rock album. Maybe some rock influences but nothing more than that.

Joanne is a mixed album with pop songs like Dancin’ In Circles, Million Reasons and John Wayne, but also rock songs like Diamond Heart, Perfect Illusion and A-YO. I definitely hear pop music more than rock in the first 3 but rock music a lot more than pop in the last 3. You can’t say songs like Perfect Illusion are just a little rock influenced pop songs,  especially in today’s standards. Surprise, rock music isn’t all hard like Metallica and pop music isn’t all rockish like David Bowie anymore. So Joanne does have rock music, and it might scare off Gaga fans that don’t like rock music, and I just stated that there are a lot of those fans.

Archived