💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Logan Paul dead body controversy

Morphine Prince

Featured Posts

He’s such an a** h*le though. He always has been very self absorbed. This apology doesn’t feel very honest to me...

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply
FameHookah
15 minutes ago, NIghtmareElm said:

isn't he the brother of this ugly douche?

91839191 of my braincells died watching this.. 

kids this days are trash.. smdh lost faith in humanity

WTF is MDNA

Modern Ecstacy

His apology is so trash

No remorse for the victim or the family.

His entire apology is centered around himself. What a narcissistic douche 

Helxig

He didn't think the whole time he was looking back at the footage, editing it together, and uploading it, that it might be disrespectful to show a dead human being for views on YouTube? I can't believe I even just wrote that phrase about a YouTube vlogger.

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

AnnTakamaki
1 hour ago, kyanewest said:

I don't understand what he's done, did he find a body or something? What happened 

They went to suicide forest in japan, found a hanging body & basically just film the whole thing & laughing like it was nothing. then ofcourse who would bring a camera to suicide forest without hoping to find a dead body 

32 minutes ago, AnnTakamaki said:

They went to suicide forest in japan, found a hanging body & basically just film the whole thing & laughing like it was nothing. then ofcourse who would bring a camera to suicide forest without hoping to find a dead body 

This is more than shocking :O wow. Who would do that? And record a dead body like that? It's crazy that he didn't even get scared.  It shows psychopathic tendencies...

I think he's the epitome of what's wrong with the internet. People are almost losing their humanity for shares and views. They forget or discard what is right, for shocking 'never seen before' content on their dumb channels. All they seek is popularity, it's really sad that in 2018 this is our world. A world where people would rather record someone drowning than help them. No different than paparazzis but even worse 

nikola

I hate those paul brothers....they have no brain cells.......and i hate horny little gorgls that made them fameous.....they should watch cartoons not stupid paul brothers.......

I've got an "F" and a "C" and I got a "K" too And the only thing that is missing is a bitch like "U"

Slayer

Deary me, what a palava. At least he apologised. That makes it all okay. Such a niiiiice boy he is. 

I love judas SO MUCH but I canʹt look like a copycat of JLO!!!!

CAPRISONGS

What an absolute vile man:saladga:

YOUTUBE TERMINATE HIM

filming a dead man in a suicide forest (up-close) and then cracking jokes about it then saying "what if the kids running around stumbled into the forest and saw him" then posts the video to his fans (Logang) which probobly 90% of them are 7-15 year olds. WHAT HAS HUMANITY COME TOO

SlaeUrAnus

Can this guy and his brother just disappear back to obscurity where they belong?

In my messy era.

Thomas P

I’m just so sick of them. My sister is a fan (she’s 12 so she’s dumb) and she was trying to defend this. I literally had to leave before I lunged at her cause she was frustrating get me that much. 

Hopefully this ends his bull **** career, and ends his brother’s too. 

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

thatfoxyfeeling

I don’t get why people like him are even famous. He has already wrote an apology, next will be a video to get views. :wtf:

GypsyPrincesss

This is so disgusting. If he really wanted to raise suicide awareness he could've just spoken out about the issue. Instead he decides to record a video of someone who likely suffered from so much mental pain and committed suicide and just put it up on the internet for anyone to see. What happened to the man should've stayed private to his family and friends and the police.

Archived