💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Logan Paul dead body controversy

Morphine Prince

Featured Posts

Morphine Prince

He is getting dragged on Twitter for including images of a dead body in Japan’s suicide forest in his latest vlog. 

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply
SCHEISSEMONTRE

No ****. The Paul brothers don’t have brain cells, and they’re influencing children to doing bad things, so this doesn’t surprise me at all.

this is disgusting and disrespectful to the people who died there and they’re families and friends. This better end his career along with his brothers

EDIT: one of his fans are saying that the person who was in the video should be lucky to be in his video then continues to say that he would die for the Paul brothers. They’re brainwashed. I think parents aren’t caring for what their child is watching on YT. So shame on the paul brothers and parents 

Mychal

Tom Nook

The video was so unsettling :madge: it’s not just culturally distasteful but morally distasteful as well :neyde:

Uh Red Wine... Convict... Gah Gah...

SiliconeMonster

What a pig. I can't imagine the suffering what this poor man endured before taking his life, and now these people are broadcasting it online? Rotten. Just rotten people in this world. I'm disgusted. 

Find your freedom in the music

FRANK1991

I was thinking when this thread would appear on GGD :triggered:

He looks crazy and stupid so are his subscribers he has a huge following and I don't get it 

no wonder America voted for Trump :interestinga:

Cause once you let it go you better know it's gone

SCHEISSEMONTRE
9 minutes ago, Morphine Prince said:

He is getting dragged on Twitter for including images of a dead body in Japan’s suicide forest. 

His apology is complete bullshit. I don’t believe that he did this for positive. How is that possible? To make a positive impact on suicide while showing a dead body on your channel for the whole world to see. I want the rest of the world to not believe this swine and his brother for their childlike behaviour.

Mychal

Lion Heart

Logan Trash

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

MsSwan
2 minutes ago, SCHEISSEMONTRE said:

His apology is bullshit, I don’t believe and the rest of the world wouldn’t believe it.

Yeah, of course it’s bullshit. “I didn’t do it for the views. I get views.” Scum.

PrinceOfTheStorm

I thought he died or something and I came running to celebrate. :air:

This works too I guess :giggle: Drag him internet :grr:

signing out

SCHEISSEMONTRE
1 minute ago, MadonnasSis said:

Yeah, of course it’s bullshit. “I didn’t do it for the views. I get views.” Scum.

Same with his brother when he accused someone of assault on his friend and disrespecting Italy by jumping in the gondola river half naked. They’re horrible people who don’t deserve to be influencers for this century  

Mychal

Archived