đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Logan Paul dead body controversy

Morphine Prince

Featured Posts

Solitaiire
2 hours ago, Cassidyfal said:

It also wouldn't really be humane if he just ignored it and treated that as if it meant nothing. I think that that was his way of showing sympathy, it might not be the right way to do that but I don't think that kid knew better. I don't really know who he is but we gotta give everyone forgiveness. 

Laughing at a dead body= Sympathy

ok sis:awkney:

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply
DeleteMyAccount

Jokes on everyone because he'll be getting a lot of money for that apology vid on Youtube, unfortunately.

NIghtmareElm

Why are people defending him?  He is not sorry for what he did.  The idiot took the time to edit and post it.  He's a grown man.  He knew better. The tasteless moron just wanted massive views but could not handle all the controversy.  

Helxig

Colleen summed up my thoughts pretty well. Starts at about 1:02

She's been on YouTube for 10 years, and I've been watching YouTube for 10 years, so in a different ways we've both seen the changes in YouTube content over the years and it sucks :( 

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

Dark Anatomy

Leading up to the point of discovery, the vlog was fine. However, At the moment they saw the dead body, the cameras should have went OFF, And an update filmed after they left the forrest of him speaking on the situation and even posting the suicide hotline wouldve been much. Much better. 

I'm quite disturbed by the thumbnail, the showing of the body, the jokes, and the overall disrespect. I never liked him or Jake Paul to begin with but I disdain them. Unfortunately this will only make them bigger and give them more attention. 

Smother Em Eh
On 1/1/2018 at 10:49 PM, slayo said:

I'm so f*cking tired of hearing about the Pauls.

Yeah just like the rest of us are tired of hearing about the Kardashians too! 

Get Applause & G.U.Y to 1B views!

Jessica Germ
14 hours ago, JosephH said:

Yeah just like the rest of us are tired of hearing about the Kardashians too! 

They r funny-annoying! The pauls are just obnoxious like no thank u. I like the kardashians

FentyGa

He is officially canceled. He only apologised because of the backlash, let's be honest. He doesn't regret ****. He's in the cancelation basement along with Trump and Melanie.
DRb_0ZjX4AAYNsX.jpg

Archived