Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Kylie Minogue or Madonna? Who made more impacT in your life?

FrankGutz

More impact in your life  

162 members have voted

1. 1. So who made more impact in your life and you found to have more memories with her music

Featured Posts

FrankGutz

I just realized today that Kylie Minogue has had more impact in my life than Madonna, aside of my 3 main faves in my sig, Kylie has been in my life and i really never noticed her impacT that much, so i just decided stan

1. Madonna

- During her Ray Of Light and Music eras i used to stan both albums, so some of my teeny child years have some of her songs as bakcgroud, and then i cant think of another good memorie attached to her music.

- MDNA and i as a LM saw the whole mess as tragic. so...

2. Kylie Minogue

- It's the FEVER era and i remember she was huge here in Mexico, i have a lot of great/funny memories with some of her songs, she was everywhere, i was already stanning Mandy Moore so she never took of but i definetly enjoyed all of her singles, Love at First Sight and Come into My World used to slay me af

- Body Lenguage came and the singles slayed me, i was slowly discovering Trip-Hop music but yet i have a lot of memories with my friends slaying life with her singles, Chocolate was sexy af, by this time i was already living in other city, so she was still there with me.

-  X gave me 2 bops that i will always remember, i didnt even knew she had this album back then cuz i was fully into electronic music as chillout, triphop, drum n bass and **** like that... so my first memorie with an x song is In my Arms, by this time i was already living in my 3rd city and there i use to hang around with a gay squad, it was messy af but also funny af, at some point we used to start to take some drugs and get high af in clubs, and i really have this memories of myself high af with mdna dancing with IMA  i was feeling good af, slaying the world, the second song was WOW, one of those messy nights i met one of my exs. i remember waking up in her house in the end of the weekend staying at her house, he played some of his songs and WOW came in, tf, i was slayed af, ill always remember my boo with that bop, yass

- Aphrodite was a cute but sad album at the same time, cuz 1 of my 2 best friends of the gay squad was literally the biggest stan of Kylie i ever knew, the point is that i knew about this albums for him, he was really excited af and super happy with it, our friendship does have a lot of aphrodite memories, few years later he died of AIDS so.. that's what make some of this memories kinda sad, i also remember during this years i started to go to gyms and **** like that, remember the Randy Blue cover of GOMW being a fitspiration lmao, tragic but yeah

- Kiss Me Once i remember i played some time this record for stan culture and curiosity, not that much memories attached but i do remember knowing the album and having some bops on my iphone

* DEJA VÚ as a little monster i remember the rumours of Morodor ft Gagz, so i remember going to search some of his music on youtube, Deja Vu was the only one i could listen for hours

* And between Fever and X, i dont remember i used to play IMPOSSIBLE PRINCESS cuz it was very trip-hop influenced and those were the years when i was discovering that music

So like i said, i just decided to stan Kylie and im excited and perchedT for new music, underreated Queen tbh

MANDY MOORE | LADY GAGA | SOPHIE ELLIS-BEXTOR

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Madonna. COADF is one of the albums of my childhood. My father used to play it to us on the car and Hung Up was my bop:firega:

I really didn't know who Kylie was til All The Lovers came out:icega:

Ryusei

Kylie because my parents are/were huge fans of kylie and her music would always play at home. I grew up with her. I heard a lot of madonna too growing up but there was more kylie

Musery

StarstruckIllusion

I like Kylie way better so that's that on that 

FrankGutz
9 minutes ago, LoisLilMonster said:

Madonna. COADF is one of the albums of my childhood. My father used to play it to us on the car and Hung Up was my bop:firega:

I really didn't know who Kylie was til All The Lovers came out:icega:

It's never too late sis :tony:

Just now, Trepadation said:

I read her sxx book as a kid 

iconic, i still havent read it, seen it or that, flop

Anderson123

Madonna. I'm an MTV kid so I used to watch her music videos there. I also remember going through my dad's music collection and Like A Prayer, Erotica and Bedtime Stories on cassette were there. Then my brother used to listen to Ray of Light in our bedroom when his friends would come over, they were obsessed with it and I loved Power of Goodbye and Frozen. Then Music of course was everywhere and the music video was on MTV all the time. Then Confessions came to explode Madonna's career once again when I was in high school, everyone went crazy because it sampled ABBA and it was a big return of disco.

I love Kylie but I only remember her Fever songs and I bought Aphrodite thinking it'd be like a Confessions type of album. It was good but not that great. I think I was too young to care about her music other than the big hits and she had long breaks between albums. Madonna on the other hand was consistent so she was there every 2-3 years and was part of my life as I was growing up.

That's the thing when artists take long breaks between albums. 5 years is a huge gap and fans are still there when they decide to come back but there's a new generation of teenagers discovering new music so up to this point I still see some of them going like "Who is Christina Aguilera?" 

tumblr_mzbd7jktdH1qmxy1eo1_500.gif

Kylie ftw, and I havent even gotten thru her entire discography yet. Chocolate says hello

Yes, I also do love partying in moving houses as seen in that one Bacardi tv ad.

Lucas

Kylie is criminally underrated by pop stans. Her discography from Light Years to Kiss Me Once is full of bops. If you wanna listen to something more experimental listen to Impossible Princess.

Recommendations to start stanning Kylie : Fever and Body Language (albums)

BLACKOUTbritney

Growing up in Australia I definitely have to say Kylie.

Loved Light Years, Fever and Body Language so much as a kid :giveup: Body Language is still on of my all time favourites and I think Slow has one of the best videos of all time along with Come Into My Word! :diane:

Then as an teenager I listened to Impossible Princess and Her Kylie album with Confide in Me and she was solifified as my all time queen along with Gaga :pray: and her recent albums have been far better than madonnas recent stuff. Oh and her Fever 2001 tour was definitely a "strong inspiration" :bon: for madonnas post 2000s tours 

and i oop

Madonna. tbh i don't really know who that other person is. :toofunny:

EDIT: After reading this thread I watched a ton of Kylie Minogue videos on YouTube and now I'm obsessed with her.

rumours

As a resident of the U.S., I can honestly say I never heard of Kylie Minogue until I joined this cult. 

Therefore, Madonna I guess

FrankGutz
2 minutes ago, GagaInTheZone said:

Kylie is criminally underrated by pop stans. Her discography from Light Years to Kiss Me Once is full of bops. If you wanna listen to something more experimental listen to Impossible Princess.

Recommendations to start stanning Kylie : Fever and Body Language (albums)

ikr, even her experimenta stuff is dope af, and she's so cute and polite and smart, alnvalvnnlvan

2 minutes ago, BLACKOUTbritney said:

Growing up in Australia I definitely have to say Kylie.

Loved Light Years, Fever and Body Language so much as a kid :giveup: Body Language is still on of my all time favourites and I think Slow has one of the best videos of all time :diane:

Then as an adult I listened to Impossible Princess and Her Kylie album with Confide in Me and she was solifified as my all time queen along with Gaga :pray: and her recent albums have been far better than madonnas recent stuff. Oh and her Fever 2001 tour was definitely a "strong inspiration" :bon: for post 2000s tours 

oh, hi there :hoe:   Slow is one of my faves too, the video is flawless, btw, Kylie tours are always in another level tbh, she deserves more

FrankGutz
2 minutes ago, Rumours1977 said:

As a resident of the U.S., I can honestly say I never heard of Kylie Minogue until I joined this cult. 

Therefore, Madonna I guess

As a resident of Mexico, i can honestly say you need to listen to ha, she really have some great bops

FrankGutz
6 minutes ago, Alan123 said:

Madonna. I'm an MTV kid so I used to watch her music videos there. I also remember going through my dad's music collection and Like A Prayer, Erotica and Bedtime Stories on cassette were there. Then my brother used to listen to Ray of Light in our bedroom when his friends would come over, they were obsessed with it and I loved Power of Goodbye and Frozen. Then Music of course was everywhere and the music video was on MTV all the time. Then Confessions came to explode Madonna's career once again when I was in high school, everyone went crazy because it sampled ABBA and it was a big return of disco.

I love Kylie but I only remember her Fever songs and I bought Aphrodite thinking it'd be like a Confessions type of album. It was good but not that great.

Can relate to that too, she was huge in her ROL, M eras in MTV, also you're from mexico like me right? so i can see it, but i also remember Kylie in the MTV TOP20 in Mexico a lot with her Fever & BL singles, and then she faded a bit just like Madge cuz MTV started to became a reality channel

Archived