💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
musician

Lady Gaga Megamix

PopTwo

Featured Posts

Hey guys! This is my first post (and it's probably in the wrong forum, sorry:selena:) and I wanted to see what you guys think of this Lady Gaga Megamix I posted in August and see what I can do to improve the updated mix when the soundtrack for ASIB or LG6 comes out, so I'd be grateful if you could check it out and give me some suggestions, thank you! :staymad:

vinster13

Ok well I’ve seen this before or maybe I’m delulu and this might be just me, but I can’t stand the MJH instrumental. It doesn’t work very well with all the talking

bjt after that bop after bop

16 minutes ago, seXXX dreams said:

Ok well I’ve seen this before or maybe I’m delulu and this might be just me, but I can’t stand the MJH instrumental. It doesn’t work very well with all the talking

bjt after that bop after bop

The intro was supposed to be long to open it the best I could and I understand what you mean. Is there anything you can suggest that would have make it better?

FfFfFfFF

I had a period this summer when I just watch these megamixes of Gaga songs because I just have exhausted the songs individually, and I love this one too.

ARTPOP2

The Alejandro part slays my life :giveup:

Perfect Illusion/Diamond heart is perfect

The fact you included Stache and Princess die ❤❤❤

I love the intro with the MJH instrumentals but at some point the instrumentals don't fit quite well.

I didn't really like what's happening between Eh Eh and Chillin, it felt unnecessary.

I love all the throwbacks you put in there. I mean I almost forgot about the messy Oprah performance. Imma go watch it now :selena:

I'm pretty sure it's not easy to make something like that so I really appreciate it ❤ It's amazing :kara: Notify us when you create new stuff !!

14 minutes ago, FfFfFfFF said:

I had a period this summer when I just watch these megamixes of Gaga songs because I just have exhausted the songs individually, and I love this one too.

Thank you :kara: honestly that was the reason why I started posting them more often and making them make me appreciate the music more.

3 minutes ago, ARTPOP2 said:

The Alejandro part slays my life :giveup:

Perfect Illusion/Diamond heart is perfect

The fact you included Stache and Princess die ❤❤❤

I love the intro with the MJH instrumentals but at some point the instrumentals don't fit quite well.

I didn't really like what's happening between Eh Eh and Chillin, it felt unnecessary.

I love all the throwbacks you put in there. I mean I almost forgot about the messy Oprah performance. Imma go watch it now :selena:

I'm pretty sure it's not easy to make something like that so I really appreciate it ❤ It's amazing :kara: Notify us when you create new stuff !!

Thank you :kara:

These parts have been pointed out as some of the best parts from what I've seem in the comments :staymad:

I didn't really know how to include Eh, Eh or Chillin because they aren't songs that everyone knows and they aren't necessarily fan favourites either so I wanted to keep their parts short if you get what I mean. The intro was one of the hardest parts to come up with so when the MJH stems came out, I did everything I could with them and this was the best I came up with and I actually quite like the way I did it tbh :whitney:

This year I posted 12 videos in 2017 (one every month) and if I could suggest the best ones to watch, I'd say: Beyonce Megamix, Michael Jackson Megamix, Britney Spears Megamix and Ariana Grande Megamix. I'm updating the Madonna one right now so more songs are including and don't just include basic parts :reductive: I'll also be making a Kylie Minogue Megamix too when her next album comes out so keep a look out for that :queenga:

ARTPOP2
3 minutes ago, LukeIsGaga said:

Thank you :kara:

These parts have been pointed out as some of the best parts from what I've seem in the comments :staymad:

I didn't really know how to include Eh, Eh or Chillin because they aren't songs that everyone knows and they aren't necessarily fan favourites either so I wanted to keep their parts short if you get what I mean. The intro was one of the hardest parts to come up with so when the MJH stems came out, I did everything I could with them and this was the best I came up with and I actually quite like the way I did it tbh :whitney:

This year I posted 12 videos in 2017 (one every month) and if I could suggest the best ones to watch, I'd say: Beyonce Megamix, Michael Jackson Megamix, Britney Spears Megamix and Ariana Grande Megamix. I'm updating the Madonna one right now so more songs are including and don't just include basic parts :reductive: I'll also be making a Kylie Minogue Megamix too when her next album comes out so keep a look out for that :queenga:

So cool ! I'll go check your other remixes !!! Keep up the good work ! I just thought of that, would you make an ARTPOP mashup ? It would be sooo nice ! You'll have less songs and you can manage it better I think. And I'm a huge ARTPOP stans and listened to all the possible mashups of ARTPOP lol

4 minutes ago, ARTPOP2 said:

So cool ! I'll go check your other remixes !!! Keep up the good work ! I just thought of that, would you make an ARTPOP mashup ? It would be sooo nice ! You'll have less songs and you can manage it better I think. And I'm a huge ARTPOP stans and listened to all the possible mashups of ARTPOP lol

I have actually done one :staymad:I might do anyone at some point because I'll be able to do it better because I have stems this time :firega:

crisTEAne

i felt so good (re)watching this right at the beginning of 2018. thanks so much! :wub: 

if you hurt taylor swift, i'll hurt you back

10 minutes ago, T E Anne said:

i felt so good (re)watching this right at the beginning of 2018. thanks so much! :wub: 

I'm glad you enjoyed it, thank you :kara:

Archived