59 members have voted

1. 1. And u had to swap💅🏼

• ARTPOP then BTW
    • BTW then ARTPOP?

Featured Posts

Gracious Gaga

Hey guys happy holidays :hor:

rn what’s ur opinion -

The Fame , TF Monster, ARTPOP, BTW, C2C, Jigidoane?

OR

The Fame, TF Monster, BTW, ARTPOP, C2C, Shaquane?

♥ Kindness Police.

FilthyPOP414

Absolutely before. Back in 2010 fans were dying for sex songs, and born this way is so flawless it doesn't matter when she would release it, it would smash the same. 

Original Diva

I think that would have actually worked better. Even tho born this way got gaga more stans

excuse me no

Tom Nook

Maybe before BTW but would I’ve been willing to wait a few more years before hearing masterpieces like Scheiße, Bloody Mary, and Heavy Metal Lover

giphy.gif

Uh Red Wine... Convict... Gah Gah...

Irrelevant
3 minutes ago, Gardevoir said:

Maybe before BTW but would I’ve been willing to wait a few more years before hearing masterpieces like Scheiße, Bloody Mary, and Heavy Metal Lover

giphy.gif

They would've been TEA'd already

광야로 걸어가 알아 네 home ground

androiduser

it would have sounded more fresh and innovative in 2011, but her career would have taken a different turn, not for the better

i think any other chronology would not have worked. BTW carried the momentum perfectly after her peak with TFM. its message was relatable and gained her more fans. imo, ARTPOP being released in 2011 wouldve polarized fans & the gp too early in her career and she wouldn't be as big if the gp decides to throw her under bus and not stay around for BTW's later release.

angels forever, forever angels

Future Lover

ARTPOP would have kept the general public interested in my opinion. After the Alejandro music video most casual listeners wanted something relatable which is what ARTPOP is. It's catchy, fun music that people can dance to. With her 2011 management, ARTPOP would have been bigger than Born This Way honestly.

thatfoxyfeeling

I’m glad ARTPOP happened the way it did. It’s considered her ‘flop’ era yet she came back with her Sound Of Music tribute. Ever since that performance Gaga evolved as an artist. It’s when she became known as a legend in my opinion. BTW was iconic, her image had to change and it did. 

A Hybrid

ARTPOP was already ahead of its time, no need to make it even earlier.

No family’s safe when I sashay

• 2 weeks later...
Inferno
On 12/30/2017 at 8:42 PM, Future Lover said:

With her 2011 management, ARTPOP would have been bigger than Born This Way honestly.

This statement is so true.

Sneaky Oliver
On 31/12/2017 at 2:42 AM, Future Lover said:

With her 2011 management, ARTPOP would have been bigger than Born This Way honestly.

This is so true. She was so huge in 2011 that even G.U.Y would become a 10 hit :cryga:

I’m on my Legacy Act era

Archived