💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Did you know about this? ( Sonja )

moonsago

Featured Posts

moonsago

I might be late with this one and if I am I am very sorry but it doesn’t seem to have a lot of views so I don’t know if any of you saw it. It made me cry, 2017 was an amazing year for Gaga in so many ways but also a year in which she lost one of the most important people to her. Sonja looked so beautiful and I remember seeing the photos for the first time and being so happy for her. May you rest in peace angel. 

Jenina

Here's a video with more clips if you haven't seen it already. It's so beautiful and I cried the first time I watched it.

cool

Tom Nook

It’s not an official Vevo account but the video is very sweet I bet Sonja would’ve loved it :diane:

Uh Red Wine... Convict... Gah Gah...

LePetitGAGABLover
5 minutes ago, Jenina said:

Here's a video with more clips if you haven't seen it already. It's so beautiful and I cried the first time I watched it.

This is so beautiful 

moonsago
7 minutes ago, Jenina said:

Thank you so much, no, I haven’t seen it, I’m a mess I couldn’t stop crying, hearing her speak about their love made me even more emotional. 

Archived