she toured once (BTWB) here in manila and has no plans of coming back :saladga:

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
laughinjack
Just now, wunderlance said:

she toured once (BTWB) here in manila and has no plans of coming back :saladga:

:gum: what a shame why!

1. artRAVE  - It was just like going out to the club and have fun. I didn´t stop dancin´ .Strong vocals,intense Gaga full of passion and energy. It was exactly what a pop-dance tour needed to be. Brilliant

2.JWT -Better stage,better aesthetics,a lot of serenity moments.Brilliant vocals.A big minus is the lack of my favourite  tracks

"Sinner´s Prayer " and "Hey Girl" .

3.TMB-Iconic 

LordEnigma
5 hours ago, seXXX dreams said:

1. JWT (first gaga concert I went to)

2. artRave (ARTPOP is my fave album)

havent seen any other tour in high def so I cant compare and don’t care

Oh gurl. TMB was EVERYTHING. It was my first Gaga concert and I still didn’t believe she was human even in front of my own eyes.

Edge Of Venus

1. The Monster Ball. The quintessential Gaga show. Perfect theatrics and setlist. Gaga at her most confident phase.

2. Born This Way Ball

3. Joanne World Tour. Amazing stage production but it's all over the place and I feel like she's starting to get sick of performing the same hits.

4. Artrave. I HATE those outfits so much. Great energy though. 

Not ranking C2C and TF 'cause they weren't full blown concert spectacles.

Jeroen Bloeming
8 hours ago, laughinjack said:

1. the joanne world tour. if you stop to think about it this is seriously impressive. a setlist that equally divided 5 albums, a flawless set design that included two mini stages, two main stages,catwalks suspended from the ceiling and a led piano. not to mention her bloody mary performance

Lies.

Pop Music
9 hours ago, laughinjack said:

a setlist that equally divided 5 albums

ARTPOP SAYS HI :trollga::what:

Gaga 💝Taylor 💝Carly Rae 💝Rina 💝MARINA 💝Britney💝Lights 💝Shania 💝Sigrid💝

ARTPOP2
6 hours ago, laughinjack said:

i agree she did seem a lot happier on artrave than anything else but it just felt like there was so much more she could do with it ARTPOPs actually my 2nd favorite album because it's so hardcore and extravagant where was the insanely huge sets the campy costumes storylines etc it was satisfying to see her at peace like that though

You're right but I kinda loved the fact that it was more chaotic, free and authentic. For example, the JWT has better visuals, stage and costumes but it seems too staged and artificial. The artRAVE felt more organic. But you're right she could've done a lot more with ARTPOP, a true ****ing gem.

VOLANTIS

Any list where either the Monster Ball or Born This Way Ball doesn’t top the list is fake news and must be impeached as soon as possible. This blasphemy will not be tolerated while Jesusroon is watching. 

I'll lift you 3 inches off the ground and drag you to a meter and a half

monster4life231

Here is my list (excluding the Joanne World Tour because I have not yet seen it! Also no Cheek to Cheek because I haven't seen it. And yes, I have avoided all videos of the Joanne World Tour for that long haha):

1. artRAVE

2. Born This Way Ball

3. Monster Ball

4. Fame Ball

spread peace - #MJInnocent

1. Joanne World Tour

2. Born This Way Ball Tour

3. The Monster Ball Tour 2.0

4. ArtRave Tour

5. The Fame Ball Tour

6. The Monster Ball Tour 1.0

sipthistea

6. ArtRAVE: The ARTPOP Ball

5. The Fame Ball Tour

4. Cheek To Cheek Tour

3. Born This Way Ball

2. Joanne World Tour

1. The Monster Ball Tour

giskardsb

C2C was great. You all need to learn to appreciate stellar musicianship for its own merits and not just the superficial trappings at pop shows. 

PerfectGUY

I went to all of her shows except TFB

#1 artRAVE : even if looks like it was more cheap... IT HAD A SPECIAL ENERGY. The intro, the beginning, SWINE, Gaga asking the basic GP to get the **** out of the room :wub:, it was so special

#2 BTWB : Gaga talked to her fans so much during the show. It was the biggest yet the most intimate. Really felt we had a connection

#3 TMB : only considering a show and how it should go, TMB is the best.

#4 JWT : great setlist (lacks ARTPOP tracks tough), great set, but the costumes and the show in general is too cheesy, too happy too cold 

#5 TFB : no opinion lol I barely know about it

Archived