💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

all of lady gaga's tours ranked

laughinjack

Featured Posts

laughinjack

let's face it over the years lady gaga has become the queen of tours and I definitely think touring is her strong point I personally have never seen her live pre joanne which I am going to in feb. but I do love rewatching the old ones on youtube and was wondering what you thought was the best. you can also include vip packages backstage stories etc.

my ranking

6. cheek to check tour: vocals were on point but so ungaga and had nothing going for it

5. artrave: it had a lot of potential. her vocals were great the fans were into it and the set design was awesome but that's it after 45 minutes it was a mess of strobe lights and octopus skirts.

4. the monster ball tour: arguably the moment her ass was put on the map. it was a really fun tour packed with storylines, theatricks  and one flawless new york set. it really was foward thinking but rewatching the hbo special some of it was very cringey .

3. born this way ball: i know i'm on the unpopular opinion with this and most of you are in agreement that it was her best tour and I can definitely see why. it was one of the greatest tours of our generation it had everything storylines, a stacked set list  and even a giant castle but it could come across style over substance and it could distract from her vocals

2. the fame ball tour: the tour that even most little monsters forgot existed but it was actually perfect the set was amazing the choreography was flawless not to mention the giant dalek- like costume she rode around in the whole time and she nailed candy darling.

1. the joanne world tour. if you stop to think about it this is seriously impressive. a setlist that equally divided 5 albums, a flawless set design that included two mini stages, two main stages,catwalks suspended from the ceiling and a led piano. not to mention her bloody mary performance

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Irrelevant

What did u expect from C2C, it's a jazz show :triggered:

1. JWT

2. BTWB

3. TMB 2.0

4. ArtRAVE 

5. TMB 1.0

6. TFB

광야로 걸어가 알아 네 home ground

laughinjack
2 minutes ago, Irrelevant said:

What did u expect from C2C, it's a jazz show :triggered:

1. JWT

2. BTWB

3. TMB 2.0

4. ArtRAVE 

5. TMB 1.0

6. TFB

i know and I didn't expect anymore that's why I said it had nothing going for it and btw which version of mbt was used in the hbo special?

LordEnigma
15 minutes ago, laughinjack said:

let's face it over the years lady gaga has become the queen of tours and I definitely think touring is her strong point I personally have never seen her live pre joanne which I am going to in feb. but I do love rewatching the old ones on youtube and was wondering what you thought was the best. you can also include vip packages backstage stories etc.

my ranking

6. cheek to check tour: vocals were on point but so ungaga and had nothing going for it

5. artrave: it had a lot of potential. her vocals were great the fans were into it and the set design was awesome but that's it after 45 minutes it was a mess of strobe lights and octopus skirts.

4. the monster ball tour: arguably the moment her ass was put on the map. it was a really fun tour packed with storylines, theatricks  and one flawless new york set. it really was foward thinking but rewatching the hbo special some of it was very cringey .

3. born this way ball: i know i'm on the unpopular opinion with this and most of you are in agreement that it was her best tour and I can definitely see why. it was one of the greatest tours of our generation it had everything storylines, a stacked set list  and even a giant castle but it could come across style over substance and it could distract from her vocals

2. the fame ball tour: the tour that even most little monsters forgot existed but it was actually perfect the set was amazing the choreography was flawless not to mention the giant dalek- like costume she rode around in the whole time and she nailed candy darling.

1. the joanne world tour. if you stop to think about it this is seriously impressive. a setlist that equally divided 5 albums, a flawless set design that included two mini stages, two main stages,catwalks suspended from the ceiling and a led piano. not to mention her bloody mary performance

JWT SNUBBED ARTPOP - let’s be real.

She could have easily added Venus, Sexxx Dreams And GUY.

laughinjack
Just now, Rumours1977 said:

I will not stand for this C2C blasphemy

giphy.gif

sorry i love tony and the album but it's a jazz show it was not very entertaining:gum:

Spoiler

Spoiler

vinster13

1. JWT (first gaga concert I went to)

2. artRave (ARTPOP is my fave album)

havent seen any other tour in high def so I cant compare and don’t care

laughinjack
3 minutes ago, Alexander Levi said:

JWT SNUBBED ARTPOP - let’s be real.

She could have easily added Venus, Sexxx Dreams And GUY.

yes but she was probably too terrified after the critical reception

LordEnigma

1. TMB

2.  ARTRAVE (cause she basically said **** you to the GP)

3. BTWB

4. JWT

JWT - is still amazing and so impressive but even as a hardcore Gaga fan, it started to bog down towards the end and the Joanne part (although inspsiring) just drags on far too long.

NIghtmareElm

Well I've only been to BTWB and JWT

C2C: Looked really boring.  I despise jazz though.

TFB: You could she was just warming but there were a lot of cool visuals.

ArtRAVE: I really wanted to see this show.  It looked pretty wild but at times I felt she wasn't passionate enough about it.  

BTWB: I saw this show live.  Most of the show, her vocals were great.  At times she was too focused on dancing and the props rather than singing.  The stage is overrated imo.  It's just too big of a stage.  Bulky and dreary looking.  It was still an amazing show.  The costumes looked pretty neat.

TMB: Probably the best stage she's ever had.  Endless amounts of visuals and awesome props.  I WANTED TO SEE THIS SHOW SO BADLY!!!  Also it was during her most popular moment of her career.  

JWT: I saw this one live.  Perfect.  Focused on singing while performing like a pop star.  Beautiful lighting.  Loved the stages. She knocked it out of the park.  Best show I have ever been to.  

laughinjack
Just now, Alexander Levi said:

1. TMB

2.  ARTRAVE (cause she basically said **** you to the GP)

3. BTWB

4. JWT

JWT - is still amazing and so impressive but even as a hardcore Gaga fan, it started to bog down towards the end and the Joanne part (although inspsiring) just drags on far too long.

i sorta agree with you I still think the third act should have been longer with more btw songs cause it was so creepy and it should have dropped dancin in circles

SCHEISSEMONTRE

1. JWT

2. BTWB / ArtRAVE Ball (ICONIC)

3. TMB (both original and revamped)

4. TFB 

5. C2C TOUR

Mychal

Irrelevant
23 minutes ago, seXXX dreams said:

havent seen any other tour in high def so I cant compare and don’t care

how dare u

광야로 걸어가 알아 네 home ground