Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Scheiße (Live In Montréal) November 3rd 2017

Space Cowboy

Featured Posts

Space Cowboy

I couldn't find the performance until today, This was the first time since the final Born This Way Ball in 2013, that Gaga performed Scheiße in Montréal.

Space Cowboy
2 minutes ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

I like when she dances solo at the end :cryga: Killing the choreo which once killed her :cryga:

Right? Its like symbolic of her being stronger then that which defeated her then. 

oprah-sad-animated.gif

35 minutes ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

I like when she dances solo at the end :cryga: Killing the choreo which once killed her :cryga:

30 minutes ago, 01Jaime said:

Right? Its like symbolic of her being stronger then that which defeated her then. 

oprah-sad-animated.gif

2 minutes ago, GoldenPonyboy said:

I was there. When she started doing the choreo alone at the end inlegit teared up

I always get lowkey emotional whenever I see videos of her doing the choreo at the end. It's so triumphant and symbolic and UGH god. Especially in Montreal, where she had to cancel not once, but twice, and coming back from recovering from chronic pain associated with past trauma including the hip. Which ultimately broke there, four years ago. Goooood.

Also, the stairs, which is where she said she finally broke it during the BTWB. brb im emotional

3 points in and ready for more

blackpink

a symbolic MOMENT. performing the same choreography in the same place that she was injured, couldn’t be more proud of ha :diane:

EGOT2027

Oh my God this is too much. I’ll never forget everyone on here getting angry when she postponed and then cancelled the tour, but then someone posted a video of the Scheisse performance and we knew when we heard her scream during the breakdown

Gagadonna
1 hour ago, 01Jaime said:

This was the first time since the final Born This Way Ball in 2013

She performed Scheisse at Coachella though :hor:

Space Cowboy
22 minutes ago, Gagadonna said:

She performed Scheisse at Coachella though :hor:

Re-Read the op

"This was the first time since the final Born This Way Ball in 2013, that Gaga performed Scheiße in Montréal"

Darcklighter22

So that's what the lights look like being able to see it from a far! having been front row tho was amazing the energy and other fans went nuts...first time hearing it live :golfclap:

Space Cowboy
9 minutes ago, Darcklighter22 said:

So that's what the lights look like being able to see it from a far! having been front row tho was amazing the energy and other fans went nuts...first time hearing it live :golfclap:

6f331443fc51dfd0d33a94cd07a37c3d.jpg

6 hours ago, 01Jaime said:

This was the first time since the final Born This Way Ball in 2013, that Gaga performed Scheiße in Montréal.

THIS! 

6 hours ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

THIS!

6 hours ago, Dolce Vita said:

a symbolic MOMENT. performing the same choreography in the same place that she was injured, couldn’t be more proud of ha :diane:

+ THIS! 

I love how her team tweaked the ending instrumental while she was dancing a single prayer to make the moment more powerful. It shown Montreal fans how she overcame that pain. :diane:

Archived