💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Tara posts Gaga Throwback

DelusionalGaga

Featured Posts

2 minutes ago, Miel said:

Yeah, Tara did the makeup for the start of artRave, I think, until she had to go and take care of herself. I think her illness is what made her depart, not anything nasty.

That said, my absolute favorite rumor is that they had a romantic thing, and since it didn't end well and Gaga ended up with Taylor, they amicably split apart.

I just love my my rumors about Gaga with women lmao

that's so... littlemonsters.com2012vibes AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA :selena: 

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
DelusionalGaga
1 minute ago, Miel said:

That said, my absolute favorite rumor is that they had a romantic thing, and since it didn't end well and Gaga ended up with Taylor, they amicably split apart.

Ikr. People also say she had a thing with Florence but they broke up shortly after. That's why Gaga doesn't perform Hey Girl :ladyhaha:

9 minutes ago, DelusionalGaga said:

Ikr. People also say she had a thing with Florence but they broke up shortly after. That's why Gaga doesn't perform Hey Girl :ladyhaha:

*my conspiracy theorizing ass regarding anything to do with Gaga and women*

giphy.gif

3 points in and ready for more

freebit

:saladga: I feel like Tara is one of those people that's not self aware and is tone deaf. I mean, there's artists whose work I enjoy who I know are problematic, but I can't imagine being thrilled at the prospect of a friend working with them, especially one with a public profile to maintain such as Gaga. I mean, that would be like if I was like "Yaaaasss, work with Lars von Trier!:excited2:" when while I like his work, Lars is quite awful, and I don't think I would want her to be associated to someone who said he sympathized with Adolf Hitler, nor be put in a vulnerable position of being bullied and harassed by him (like what happened to Bjork). 

I'm not saying all the blame lies with her for working with him as it's not as if she held a gun to Gaga's head, and she can post whatever she wants on her personal IG, but personally, that's not really something I'd want to throw out there and remind people of for obvious reasons, especially in these current times. :madge:

Jewels n Drugs
3 hours ago, GagasPussy said:

Gaga loves R Kelly little monsters can seethe

This

oh look when you werent looking my motorcycle turned into a piano

Raccoon
2 hours ago, DelusionalGaga said:

Officially people say that Tara's decease, lupus, was getting worse and she had to go away for a while to properly recover. 

Other people say she made Gaga take drugs and was overall a bad influence. She was one of those toxic people to be cut off by Gaga. 

:what::what::what::what::what::what:

I'll take the first one I believe :ladyhaha:

"The scars on my mind are on replay"

migamiga
14 hours ago, kvnrp said:

For a second I thought "Why is Gaga two times in the picture?" :air:

i saw her three times :stalkga:

pink sushi
On 12/29/2017 at 4:41 PM, Miel said:

Yeah, Tara did the makeup for the start of artRave, I think, until she had to go and take care of herself. I think her illness is what made her depart, not anything nasty.

There HAD to be something going on between them. They were way too close to be just friends. 

20 minutes ago, pink sushi said:

There HAD to be something going on between them. They were way too close to be just friends. 

I will always speculate about this until the end of time tbh

3 points in and ready for more

Archived