Tara posts Gaga Throwback

DelusionalGaga

Featured Posts

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sneaky Oliver
1 hour ago, modern ecstasy said:

I always thought she was the one who introduced the idea of working with him to Gaga. :ph34r:

I think it was DJWS :saladga: they are both from Chicago but I’m not sure 

I’m on my Legacy Act era

2 hours ago, JamesFox said:

"when real talk got real" what is the hidden message, what is she trying to tell us? The way she is looking at him it's like she wants his D.  :gum:

LG5 was rumored to be titled Real Talk đź‘€

ARTPOP2
2 hours ago, Jewels n Drugs said:

Awwww :flutter: they need to collab again, i need dwuw 2.0 :giveup:

I hope ur joking :emma: cuz if not :saladga:

nick4bty

Ugh. I literally cannot stand her. She needs to take her carbon copy Gaga clone self and stay away for good. 

DelusionalGaga
1 minute ago, Raccoon said:

I wonder what ever happened between Gaga and Tara :gum:

Does anybody know?

Officially people say that Tara's decease, lupus, was getting worse and she had to go away for a while to properly recover. 

Other people say she made Gaga take drugs and was overall a bad influence. She was one of those toxic people to be cut off by Gaga. 

57 minutes ago, Judas Oyster said:

This made me wonder where Lady Starlight is these days

Touring europe and DJ'ing

Just now, DelusionalGaga said:

Officially people say that Tara's decease, lupus, was getting worse and she had to go away for a while to properly recover. 

Other people say she made Gaga take drugs and was overall a bad influence. She was one of those toxic people to be cut off by Gaga. 

I'm screaming, are these the 12 years old stans? because Gaga have been around drugs for a...long time.... I'm almost sure the thing was the fact she got really sick and coudn't go on with Gaga everywhere. She was around for the begin\mid ARTPOP and (maybe even artRAVE) so it's not like they cut friendship

Also gaga keeps a lot undercover so they might still connected somehow

9 minutes ago, DelusionalGaga said:

6 minutes ago, Leeo said:

Touring europe and DJ'ing

I'm screaming, are these the 12 years old stans? because Gaga have been around drugs for a...long time.... I'm almost sure the thing was the fact she got really sick and coudn't go on with Gaga everywhere. She was around for the begin\mid ARTPOP and (maybe even artRAVE) so it's not like they cut friendship

Also gaga keeps a lot undercover so they might still connected somehow

Yeah, Tara did the makeup for the start of artRave, I think, until she had to go and take care of herself. I think her illness is what made her depart, not anything nasty.

That said, my absolute favorite rumor is that they had a romantic thing, and since it didn't end well and Gaga ended up with Taylor, they amicably split apart.

I just love my my rumors about Gaga with women lmao

3 points in and ready for more

Archived