💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

operation meet gaga at the o2 arena

laughinjack

Featured Posts

laughinjack

so i've been a fan of gaga literally since red and blue and in the last two years i've just completely become obsessed. after joanne came out i've just really started to appreciate her both as a vocalist and as a lyricist her much darker works like princess die and bloody mary have gotten me through some really tough times, but despite being a loyal fan for 10 years i am yet to see her on tour i keep thinking about the wonderful moments i've missed like btwb and mbt so i ordered tickets for her joanne world tour at the o2 arena on February 5th. i am in block1 on the right hand side but i just feel like i have to meet her and thank her for her inspiration so i'm trying to arrange a way to meet her and was wondering if I could get advice on:
hotels she usually stays in 

possible locations she could be at in the area

experiences from people who have met her at the o2 arena

Depends on what you mean by "meet" her. Most people seem to only get a few seconds with her at most (or mere eye contact).

Your best bet is to get backstage tickets or something. Group photos are the best opportunity to get to be up close and personal with her.

But I've never met her either or gone to any of her shows so. :emma:

bannedT for life and it's SAD

I don't think hotel or airport stalking is considered a good thing nowadays, it's actually highly creepy and just flat out wrong. So I'd scrap that unless you wish to do so.

If you want to meet her at the show, get the Ultimate Backstage Experience and pray you can use 2 seconds to talk to her. :sis:

(Also I'm curious how you've been a fan since Red & Blue? Are you from NY and have followed her since her roots? :toofunny:)

laughinjack
5 hours ago, Blake said:

I don't think hotel or airport stalking is considered a good thing nowadays, it's actually highly creepy and just flat out wrong. So I'd scrap that unless you wish to do so.

If you want to meet her at the show, get the Ultimate Backstage Experience and pray you can use 2 seconds to talk to her. :sis:

r

i had no intentions of stalking her. I forgot to mention i need a hotel for the night because the arena is really far from my house. and from what i gather she usually stays at some really beautiful hotels with great reviews so I figured it would be convenient if i could find out where's she is staying and book a night there, so not only would i have a great bed for the night but i could hopefully meet her too. sorry I should have thought that one through better, I didn't mean to sound creepy lol.

and no im not from nyc, i'm from london but from the moment her first single dropped i was desperate for more so I streamed red and blue. I guess you could say i came from the fame then but considering that hadn't even came out yet, i think I basically came  from red and blue

1 minute ago, laughinjack said:

and no im not from nyc, i'm from london but from the moment her first single dropped i was desperate for more so I streamed red and blue. I guess you could say i came from the fame then but considering that hadn't even came out yet, i think I basically came  from red and blue

You came from Just Dance then, not Red & Blue. :toofunny: 

laughinjack
Just now, Blake said:

You came from Just Dance then, not Red & Blue. :toofunny: 

well the fame hadn't came out yet just dance had only been out for half an hour by the time I had listen to red and blue in it's entirety what album am I supposed to myself to and tell me what era did you come from? 

17 minutes ago, laughinjack said:

well the fame hadn't came out yet just dance had only been out for half an hour by the time I had listen to red and blue in it's entirety what album am I supposed to myself to and tell me what era did you come from? 

Singles can be eras too, you know. :flop: 

I myself, came from around the time Poker Face was out. If you said Just Dance was out, then Just Dance would be for you. 

You won't stand a chance at the O2 arena in London, artists go in via a back door to the venue, 

andthey have "enhanced security" which means that anyone going in or near the arena is viewed as a terrorist rather than a music fan

laughinjack
18 hours ago, djparky said:

You won't stand a chance at the O2 arena in London, artists go in via a back door to the venue, 

andthey have "enhanced security" which means that anyone going in or near the arena is viewed as a terrorist rather than a music fan

thanks. interesting stuff, i once went to a wwe show at the o2 and the security guard was really  relaxed he told me where they came out and what time but I probably just caught him on a good day. still gonna try though  

I'm not sure when the WWE show was, but the O2 has changed quite a bit over the last couple of years, they are now obsessed by security and health and safety-  it's now comfortably the worst arena to visit in the UK

Good luck in trying though

FreemyARTPOP
On 12/28/2017 at 8:49 PM, Blake said:

(Also I'm curious how you've been a fan since Red & Blue? Are you from NY and have followed her since her roots? :toofunny:)

I’m curious, how much does a backstage experience cost? 

7 hours ago, FreemyARTPOP said:

I’m curious, how much does a backstage experience cost? 

If you've been around here at all since the JWT was announced, around $1500.

Phaye Monster

Hotel wise, she’ll most likely be staying in the Ritz because it’s so prestigious and glitzy etc. (I’ve seen Kim K go in there a few times)

but try not to stalk her, I don’t think she’d be very comfortable with that:kara:

I'm an ARTPOP bitch, baby

Archived