Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

First look on ACS: Versace!

Bradley

Featured Posts

6 hours ago, myluis617 said:

Yass, I seriously love this. This season might get a lot of awards because it is hitting a topic that people have been ignoring till this day. Crimes against the LGBT community have been swept under the rug and people barely speak about it. It's sad that in this case, it took the death of a cultural icon for people to take action.

I dont know if it's gonna get awards bcs of it. It's not a crime against LGBT community, the murder wasn't based on Versace's sexuality but his success, it's jealousy, rage and envy, it's focused on the dark evil side of all humans.

Edit: nevermind you are right, he also targeted gay men. its gonna be an interesting season for sure

I’m boycotting this, not hiring italian actors is just disgusting, even worst than white washing... they can’t even do the Italian accent correctly..

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

SHALLOW
48 minutes ago, River said:

I’m boycotting this, not hiring italian actors is just disgusting, even worst than white washing... they can’t even do the Italian accent correctly..

GURL, it's difficult to find great italian actors. Have you seen italian movies nowadays? There are very few that stand out. The rest is pure scheisse. I'm Italian and i don't blame them for this choice.

Bradley
19 hours ago, kyanewest said:

e9fde0992e6a87c24fda807e868e04e5.gif

Im so excited for this like I CANT!!! Lowkey american crime story is startin to become better than AHS. Thanks boo for sharing this!!!!!!! @Bradley 

It's already better than AHS. :selena:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
YorkieCat
On 28/12/2017 at 12:16 PM, kyanewest said:

I dont know if it's gonna get awards bcs of it. It's not a crime against LGBT community, the murder wasn't based on Versace's sexuality but his success, it's jealousy, rage and envy, it's focused on the dark evil side of all humans.

Edit: nevermind you are right, he also targeted gay men. its gonna be an interesting season for sure

I thought he targeted and killed his exes?

I can’t wait for this! I love AHS but it kinda lost the spark after season 5 😞 People v OJ was amazing, it brought me back to life  :pray:

Archived