💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

RATE: Rumours (Fleetwood Mac)

rumours

Featured Posts

joanoflark
5 hours ago, Rumours1977 said:

@blackcoffee@fayecuntaway@that juju@BBhomemaker@Ronk@kvnrp@Rocketno10@raginchristians@Jeroen Bloeming@Acsnpdx8@robbiemalik

Hi!

Just sending out a friendly reminder that rates are due pretty soon (January 10).:)

If you are not tagged above that means I either received your rates or you commented in this thread during the last 3-4 days about how you're rates will be coming soon. :hug:

I'll send out probably 2 more reminders cause I know semi-frequent reminders can be helpful.

Thanks!:kara:

I'm sorry I'm late. I'll send you my rates before the deadline, I promise. Thank you for the reminder :hug:

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
rumours
4 minutes ago, fayecuntaway said:

I'm sorry I'm late. I'll send you my rates before the deadline, I promise. Thank you for the reminder :hug:

Oh, you aren’t late. No need to be sorry at all :hug:

I just figured I’d send out a reminder to those whom I hadn’t heard from in a while regarding this megarate. I’ll probably send out 1-2 more reminders for everyone again prior to the deadline. 

Thanks for participating and being awesome! :)

rumours

@BBhomemaker@calmar@Ronk@kvnrp@Rocketno10@raginchristians@Jeroen Bloeming@Acsnpdx8@that juju

Hello! :)

This is a last call for ratings for this Rumours megarate! :excited2:The deadline for your rates is sometime today. 

However, if you truly need an extension till tomorrow (Jan 11), please PM me, and I will know to expect your ratings sometime on January 11th.

Thanks!:hug:

calmar

F*** s*** ok I truly forgot this time I REPENT MY SINS :giveup: 

äżșăźć‹ćˆ©ăŻæșるぎăȘい

16 hours ago, Rumours1977 said:

@BBhomemaker@calmar@Ronk@kvnrp@Rocketno10@raginchristians@Jeroen Bloeming@Acsnpdx8@that juju

Hello! :)

This is a last call for ratings for this Rumours megarate! :excited2:The deadline for your rates is sometime today. 

However, if you truly need an extension till tomorrow (Jan 11), please PM me, and I will know to expect your ratings sometime on January 11th.

Thanks!:hug:

I need an extension :selena: they will be sent in today right when I get off work!

❀ x ❀

rumours
6 hours ago, that juju said:

I need an extension :selena: they will be sent in today right when I get off work!

Sounds good. 

Archived