💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
achievement

Lady Gaga's tours officially grossed 600M$ (9 years into her career!)

Monsterious

Featured Posts

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I feel like it’s hard to really measure the success of TMB because it was so much longer than most tours are. Tbh I’m impressed she made that much from TBTWB even considering she axed most of the NA dates.

EDIT: for those commenting on Gaga being overtaken by Taylor. Taylor has also had a longer career. Even if you’re just counting numbers from this decade, having gotten a following in the previous one plays into her performance after that. Tbh its most amazing that she is second only to Bey rn as Beyoncé has had a much longer career than Gaga and had a fan base even before going solo.

Taylor probably gets another 200m and jumps both Gaga and Beyonce. But that's probably her last tour of this decade. Gaga and bey probably have one more

andy232000

Taylor will probably top Gaga but Gaga will reclaim her spot after the Vegas residency when she gets those 100M

1 minute ago, pachinko said:

Why did The Fame flop?

She was mainly playing at theatres, clubs and small arenas

headspin, happiness, DE̤̣A̢̯͔̘T͏͙̗̟̫H̗̙͡ͅ

NewYorkCity
3 hours ago, Ziggy said:

I feel like it’s hard to really measure the success of TMB because it was so much longer than most tours are. Tbh I’m impressed she made that much from TBTWB even considering she axed most of the NA dates.

EDIT: for those commenting on Gaga being overtaken by Taylor. Taylor has also had a longer career. Even if you’re just counting numbers from this decade, having gotten a following in the previous one plays into her performance after that. Tbh its most amazing that she is second only to Bey rn as Beyoncé has had a much longer career than Gaga and had a fan base even before going solo.

I mean, the fact that she could do so many dates and sell them all is also indicative of success... 

BlingNotTheMusic
2 hours ago, andy232000 said:

Taylor will probably top Gaga but Gaga will reclaim her spot after the Vegas residency when she gets those 100M

You and me, sis. You and me. 

tumblr_mcf6cwYksN1rfduvxo1_250.gif

1 hour ago, NewYorkCity said:

I mean, the fact that she could do so many dates and sell them all is also indicative of success... 

Totally, I just mean that it’s difficult to compare because the other tours didn’t go as long. Like, if, say, The Formation World Tour had gone on longer, would it have seen less success or long sustained success like TMB? I mean it more on other artist’s end not Gaga’s. It’s definitely amazing she did that, it’s just hard to compare its success to other tours’ success.

10 hours ago, Luna Lovegood said:

**** Gaga is gonna get overthrone by Taylor after reputation tour..

Reasons why we need Gaga to maintain a good GP rep and pull more stadium shows. 

Archived