šŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT šŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
achievement

Billboard: Top 10 Female Artists - Gaga #5

Rifek

Featured Posts

StarstruckIllusion
16 minutes ago, nateygaga1997 said:

Im actually really surprised that p!nk isn't on this list. What all do they factor in to this anyways? Regardless, love seeing gaga so high on the list while only releasing one song this year!

What about love scraped the top 20, so I can't relateĀ 

nateygaga1997
Just now, Wigless said:

What about love scraped the top 20, so I can't relateĀ 

I know single wise it didn't do amazing, but the album sales itself were really great. And she's had some good publicity this entire year. Who knows i guess!

ApplauseftAdele
20 minutes ago, nateygaga1997 said:

I know single wise it didn't do amazing, but the album sales itself were really great. And she's had some good publicity this entire year. Who knows i guess!

Sadly streaming points probably play a hugeĀ part of it too. Explaining how rih and ari are #1, they are the 2 most streamed females and easily get streamsĀ even on old music.

nateygaga1997
1 minute ago, ApplauseftAdele said:

Sadly streaming points probably play a hugeĀ part of it too. Explaining how rih and ari are #1, they are the 2 most streamed females and easily get streamsĀ even on old music.

I guess thats true, especially since a huge portion of p!nks sales were actual sales as opposed to streams. The music industry is so hard to understand at this pointĀ :sweat:

Archived