news

Variety: Gaga earns the record for the highest paid Vegas Act

Monsterious

Featured Posts

14 hours ago, ryanripley said:

im so shook

she could literally start LG6 in 2018 and tour during 2019

my god she's gunna make so much f*ckin money :giveup: 

And she already has enough to retire for life.  Media makes a big deal about the money, but imo she's doing Vegas to fulfill one of her dreams.  And who knows what other dreams she has for the future.

I live outside the space time continuum.

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply
re di tutto
14 hours ago, Tresor said:

gaga first billionaire popstar when shes 50 yes gawd

Isn’t Madonna a billionaire?

Tyler1992
4 hours ago, Lord Temptation said:

But she don’t want to give views to YouTube because they have sabotaged so many of her videos. Hence why she sabotaged her own lyric video for The Cure by making it as unwatchable as possible. She’s kind, smart, talented, beautiful AND rich  

:v:

Am I dumb? Is this a joke or is it true?  :selena:

Woolfsmck
20 hours ago, Ronk said:

And she already has enough to retire for life.  Media makes a big deal about the money, but imo she's doing Vegas to fulfill one of her dreams.  And who knows what other dreams she has for the future.

I'm sure money is a key factor but I agree, she loves to perform.

like a cat in a sil, I observe life, moving and still. My words give a clue,look inside to see whats true

moonsago

Haters can sya whatever they want, the fact that she is getting paid THAT much is just proof how respected she is in the industry and how her influence has not faded away. People that know how the industry works know that she is still the only one to watch, still the only trend setter and will still be for a while to come, making her the artist of this generation and one of the few very best. I’m also expecting her to drop LG6 before the show because she does need new hits plus she said it’s the beginning of a new era + all the other stuff hinting that new music will be coming in 2018. Also I think she’s gonna follow the pattern Britney created so release an album to promote the residency, hopefully she’ll do it better then her and not leave it at just one single and I think she will as her schedule is not as tight as Britney’s was. 2018 will be another big year for her and even though I HATE that they pushed ASIB back, in a way it’s good so at the end of the year she’s gonna have so much happen for her and at th beginning she’s gonna have the Grammys, most likely show up at the Oscars, then either ASIB single or the start of LG6. 

Edit: ALSO watch this residency SLAY and change what it means to have a residency and then have all the other girls like Katy, Rihanna and Beyonce get one too, I would not be surprised at all. 

@Haroon

I’m  terribly sorry for the horrible comment I made about madonna. I realize now how insensitive it was. Please forgive my stupidity. Can someone please delete thta post cause it is just crass. Happy Christmas to u if u r of the Christian faith. Hugs and kisses 

Antoine

Luna Lovegood
14 minutes ago, HUNG said:

@Haroon

I’m  terribly sorry for the horrible comment I made about madonna. I realize now how insensitive it was. Please forgive my stupidity. Can someone please delete thta post cause it is just crass. Happy Christmas to u if u r of the Christian faith. Hugs and kisses 

Antoine

giphy.gif

luna’s advocate

Archived