Don’t blame me blame the system 🤷🏼‍♀️ 

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Saint Laurent
Just now, Nino said:

housewife is a nice way to say “I’m unemployed and do housework all day” 

Don’t blame me blame the system 🤷🏼‍♀️ 

Nah you implied the real housewives rely on the money of men to sustain their lifestyles.

A large proportion of them aren't even married and do just fine.

That's also not what housewife means at all and if you think house work is a less important job than their male counterparts then that's sexism.

GypsyBabe

Oh wow! That’s a lot of money. Vegas pays well for talent! She really is an icon...

diane-warren.gif.de42d9254e90978c7fe66c3

⚯͛

datlastfam
48 minutes ago, ryanripley said:

im so shook

she could literally start LG6 in 2018 and tour during 2019

my god she's gunna make so much f*ckin money :giveup: 

Cant wait to see her topping the forbes list of world's highest paid musician in the next 3 years consecutively, Gaga going to rule the world again making that money yasss :giveup:

1 minute ago, Saint Laurent said:

Nah you implied the real housewives rely on the money of men to sustain their lifestyles.

A large proportion of them aren't even married and do just fine.

That's also not what housewife means at all and if you think house work is a less important job than their male counterparts then that's sexism.

That’s the literal definition of housewife and the majority of the tv ones that do fine on their own have the entertainment industry to thank for that. 

Housework doesn’t pay like the jobs that buy the houses, it’s not a gendered thing. :selena: 

ryanripley
13 minutes ago, Saint Laurent said:

Her house is just so unimpressive. Literally real housewives have more impressive houses.

i mean, have you actually seen enough of her house to say this? :selena: 

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

Saint Laurent
1 minute ago, Nino said:

That’s the literal definition of housewife and the majority of the tv ones that do fine on their own have the entertainment industry to thank for that. 

Housework doesn’t pay like the jobs that buy the houses, it’s not a gendered thing. :selena: 

Vicky Gunvalson - insurance business worth millions, nothing to do with her husband or her TV show.

Heather Dubrow, Eileen Davidson - actresses worth millions, nothing to do with their husbands or TV show.

Phaedra Parks - lawyer and law firm owner worth millions, nothing to do with her husband or her TV show.

Kandi Burruss - ****ing wrote No Scrubs worth the most on this list, nothing to do with her husband or her TV show.

I could go on...

There's no correlation between the amount of money you make and how hard you work.

Saint Laurent
5 minutes ago, ryanripley said:

i mean, have you actually seen enough of her house to say this? :selena: 

Yes...

Sneaky Oliver

Now she can own Madonna’s old outfits too not just Michael’s :unicorn: jk 

I don’t even know what she does with her money except for buying old cars and horses. I guess Grigio Girls Wine will finally happen :gaysia:

I’m on my Legacy Act era

ryanripley
3 minutes ago, Saint Laurent said:

Yes...

mess, what's it like inside? why didn't you take pics? :oprah: 

did you see any of her MJ collection?

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

A small fraction of this can pay off my student debt and help me afford a working pair of shoes @ Gaga !!!

3 points in and ready for more

Saint Laurent
Just now, ryanripley said:

that's very impressive to me imo, no flashy tacky mess and a bowling alley :duck: 

You think that's impressive for someone earning over $50 million a year :toofunny::toofunny::toofunny:

Delulu

Archived