news

Variety: Gaga earns the record for the highest paid Vegas Act

Monsterious

Featured Posts

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Saint Laurent

So the tickets would need to be over $200 each just to pay her salary.

If we double the 100 million to account for venue fees, production budget and staff that would mean the tickets would each need to be $400.

More likely the tickets will range from $120 for nose bleeds and $1000 for M&G.

Interesting.

Something that irritates me about Gaga is, if you're going to be one of the richest entertainers in the world, why aren't you buying anything? What are you doing with the money?

If she's going to be that bitch I want her to be THAT bitch. Like, buy something impressive.

gagagoogoose
6 minutes ago, AnnTakamaki said:

tumblr_inline_p19rhd1x3C1sk6vpf_540.jpg 

Behind that face cover, she's laughing at us broke peasants.

Screen-Shot-2016-12-05-at-10.04.57-AM.png 

AnnTakamaki
1 minute ago, gagagoogoose said:

Behind that face cover, she's laughing at us broke peasants.

Screen-Shot-2016-12-05-at-10.04.57-AM.png 

footage of her laughting at us 

giphy.gif 

Enceladus
29 minutes ago, Drin Lon said:

With all that money, I won't expext anything lower than BTW type of era with LG6 :excuseu:

I swear if not :grr::grr::grr:

Sepsami
31 minutes ago, Drin Lon said:

With all that money, I won't expext anything lower than BTW type of era with LG6 :excuseu:

You are literally jinxing it, STOP FAT! :madge: 

Bolkins
7 minutes ago, Saint Laurent said:

If we double the 100 million to account for venue fees, production budget and staff that would mean the tickets would each need to be $400.

Interesting.

Something that irritates me about Gaga is, if you're going to be one of the richest entertainers in the world, why aren't you buying anything? What are you doing with the money?

If she's going to be that bitch I want her to be THAT bitch. Like, buy something impressive.

I think its likely the resort will pay her a fee ontop of ticket prices etc. Also Gaga has about $30m worth of property in California alone, her own Rolls Royce phantom (an additional fleet of other cars) and millions worth in art and fashion I think she likes being flashy from time to time :) 

Sepsami
9 minutes ago, Saint Laurent said:

Interesting.

She's saving money so she can buy the entirety of New York when she retires, throw it all to the ground and make it her very own gigantic farm where she can grow new crops, play with her dogs and let her ponies roam free :diane: 

Teal Ambition

Another day, another slay :whitney:

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

Saint Laurent
1 minute ago, WohnJayne said:

I think its likely the resort will pay her a fee ontop of ticket prices etc. Also Gaga has about $30m worth of property in California alone, her own Rolls Royce phantom (an additional fleet of other cars) and millions worth in art and fashion I think she likes being flashy from time to time :) 

Her house is just so unimpressive. Literally real housewives have more impressive houses.

Bolkins
1 minute ago, Saint Laurent said:

Her house is just so unimpressive. Literally real housewives have more impressive houses.

I think the size of the plot was the draw for her tbh, I agree there are much nicer houses out there 

2 minutes ago, Saint Laurent said:

That’s cause real housewives are HOUSEwives. Their husbands gotta put them up in nice homes so they can get drunk and start new Etsy shops all day every day :selena: 

Gaga spends more time traveling than she does at home 💰💰💰

Saint Laurent
Just now, Nino said:

That’s cause real housewives are HOUSEwives. Their husbands gotta put them up in nice homes so they can get drunk and start new Etsy shops all day every day :selena: 

Gaga spends more time traveling than she does at home 💰💰💰

Kinda sexist tbh

Tan Fei
3 minutes ago, Saint Laurent said:

Humble Queen. Saving up for retirement and using the money for charity.. maybe she buy lots of impressive stuffs secretly:classy:

Archived