Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

'ASIB' Pushed Back to October 2018

DiamondAngel

Featured Posts

"Insiders say the decision was made after executives saw a locked cut of the film, which Cooper directed and stars in with Lady Gaga." 

Didn't they same the same thing when it was first pushed to May? :huh: 

EDIT: This is what I was thinking about...

"Two films are getting new release dates today. First up, the remake of A Star is Born, starring Stephani Germanotta aka Lady Gaga and Bradley Cooper, is moving up from its original date of September 28, 2018 to a summer release date of May 18, 2018. Warner Bros. executives saw the finished film and wanted to get it out there as soon as possible, according to Deadline."

http://www.comingsoon.net/movies/news/889975-a-star-is-born-opens-summer-2018-i-tonya-gets-awards-release#/slide/1

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply
monsterdino

WTFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF KADSJFNKSDJF I HATE HERRRR

HOPEFULLY SHE'LL RELEASE LG6 Q1/Q2 THEN, OR ELSE!!!!!

mbWIpuR.gif

Daenerys

Bittersweet. I guess I can watch Avengers on the weekend ASIB was supposed to be out. 

Daenerys of the House Targaryen, the First of Her Name, The Unburnt, Queen of the Andals, the Rhoynar and the First Men, Queen of Meereen

Saint Hollywood

To be honest, I'm glad they did. The new Avengers film would have obliterated ASIB into dust. :crossed:

MonsterMarty

Considering this is R-rated, October is a better fit regardless. I just hope they drop a damn trailer soon.

Blade Runner

So the movie is good after all? AMAZING DECISION. 

Releasing this project during May between A STAR WARS (!!!) SPINOFF and AN AVENGERS (!!!) MOVIE was the worst decision ever. It's like they were trying to hide and destroy the movie. Awards season is the best. 

:applause:

GaGaAst

giphy.gif

Its because her album is coming first. #2018isours

Love it when you call me legs In the morning, buy me eggs

Archived